• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle chef foods

Interdasting.. I am curious as well.

Having said that, it's intro is a bit quirky, don't you think??
"Muscle Meals Direct For Her gives all the ladies out there the option to eat clean, fresh, portion controlled meals to help them achieve their desired lifestyle goals." LOL.

I know a few guys that do it
Nothing outstanding about them I guess, not that it has anything to do with the product

Fantastic idea if you are someone that just has no time to cook your meals etc - and everything is ready to go.

I was thinking about getting it and one of my mates did end up getting it - but said it honestly was a waste of money - he just cooks acouple of turkey rolls and some steak/chicken up with veggies/rice/pasta etc on a Sunday and packs it all for the week - said it ends up being about $100 cheaper than when he was going through Muscle Meals direct.

I pretty much do the same - it would be good just to have the meals there ready to go but if you can put alittle bit of time aside you can cook up some good basic meals fairly fast....

It is very expensive indeed. I guess its suitable for people who are time poor, but like most of us, sunday is meal prep!

its a good concept though I couldn't justify spending my money on it, its cost me enough with what I eat at the moment.