• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Andrew Dickey – Unbelievable Urban Trial Riding

Faaaark...........I thought I was a bit of a sick kunce when I was a kid on a BMX, but this guy is off the hook!

Hahaha, same here in the old dayz riding the bowl and half pipe...

My mate went to his oldies, pulled his old bmx out of the attic for his son, took it to bike shop to throw on a new chain, tyres and response the wheels.
The bloke at the shop threw $5k at him for it, he reckons he almost pissed his pants when he saw it.
80s bmx seen to be a fad/collectible ATM.

My mate went to his oldies, pulled his old bmx out of the attic for his son, took it to bike shop to throw on a new chain, tyres and response the wheels.
The bloke at the shop threw $5k at him for it, he reckons he almost pissed his pants when he saw it.

anything old school is good cash , any old schol fixies are fetching good bucks , even the old postie bicycles are getting top dollar

Yeah, if only i knew my old BMXs would be worth so much i would be a rich mofo, all my mongoos, Haro, Redline, Quadangle bikes i had would be worth a fortune....

Yeah, if only i knew my old BMXs would be worth so much i would be a rich mofo, all my mongoos, Haro, Redline, Quadangle bikes i had would be worth a fortune....

For me it was: Redline, hutch, pk ripper and a hotfoot.
Ahhhh......those were the days. :)