• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Girl Takes Testosterone For One Full Year…Turns Herself Into A Man!

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
FTM transition: One year on testosterone - YouTube

ShockMansion-12.jpg

ShockMansion-22.jpg

Dayum!

.. I suppose she felt trapped in the wrong body?

Took a lot of 'balls' to do that :)

But srs... she was a nice looking girl before. Had obviously thought it through and thought it was best for her.

just shows what is achieved by alteration with hormones.

I have long known that I am a woman trapped in a man's body, but somehow I think I will need a lot of work to reflect my femininity.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, my brother is now my sister... So I've personally experienced these sorts of transformations.

It's a bit weird..

Believe it or not, my brother is now my sister... So I've personally experienced these sorts of transformations.

It's a bit weird..

Seems to be more 'common' these days? Not that I'd say theres truck loads of guys/gals doing it, but you do tend to hear about it more anecdotally from people such as yourself...

Gotta be hard for them.

Seems to be more 'common' these days? Not that I'd say theres truck loads of guys/gals doing it, but you do tend to hear about it more anecdotally from people such as yourself...

Gotta be hard for them.

Really hard.

He's been married for over 5 years, with two kids. And now they're splitting up (what do you expect).

But from what he's said he knew there was something wrong with him but couldn't figure it out until recently. Contemplated suicide a few times.

(I've got to stop sayin he/him lol).

I know a few trans people
Doesn't really bother me. As long as they are happy with who they are

Interesting watch. We really are a product of simple chemical interactions. Fair play to going through with it. Must be a nightmare for people who are stuck in the wrong body.

Really hard.

He's been married for over 5 years, with two kids. And now they're splitting up (what do you expect).

But from what he's said he knew there was something wrong with him but couldn't figure it out until recently. Contemplated suicide a few times.

(I've got to stop sayin he/him lol).

At least he found his path in life and saved his life.

If this shemale stopped taking hormones, will shem turn back into a lady?? How bizarro.

He would still be male, although very low testosterone levels. Think middle aged man. Rapid weight gain would reverse it though. Again, think middle aged man