• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Epic 1 year Steroid Transformation

If you need to ask here, then even clen is too much.

If you or "your friend" must use, at least do some research and learn what the fuck you are doing.

Or just train harder and smarter until you really cannot progress no matter what. Which will be a long fucking time. Plenty of time to learn what you need to know.

Tim.

I know somebody that wants to stack

Test
Clen
Anavar
(maybe Primobolan)

Would that be too much or advisable?

Depends on the doses and how lean and muscular he is and what his goal is
It reeks of those homo stacks for people that are afraid of "gaining fat" on cycle though

not stats
body composition
basically are we dealing with a hippo here or a lean fella
makes all the difference

height, weight, training age, makes no difference really, unless it's stupid

what this guy didn't say is at age 15 loyd entered a bb competition and won.

he's not just a 1 yr gym rat, this dude has been around the industry since a young kid, he just lost interest and got fat for a few years, then took it serious again.

under all that fat, is muscle from years and years of training.

these facts are what made him so successful in that steroid cycle. AND VERY IMPORTANT info for newbies reading this thinking thats really only 1yrs hard work.

no its many many years of bodybuilding training first and foremost. then he shot synthol in the major body parts (couldn't pay me to do that!) and lastly he used some steroids.

i think he could have achieved pretty much exactly the same result without synthol and with only 1/2 the gear. long term, he'd be much better off in a pro bodybuilding career if he waits as long as possible before mega dosing and synthol abuse.

what this guy didn't say is at age 15 loyd entered a bb competition and won.

he's not just a 1 yr gym rat, this dude has been around the industry since a young kid, he just lost interest and got fat for a few years, then took it serious again.

under all that fat, is muscle from years and years of training.

these facts are what made him so successful in that steroid cycle. AND VERY IMPORTANT info for newbies reading this thinking thats really only 1yrs hard work.

no its many many years of bodybuilding training first and foremost. then he shot synthol in the major body parts (couldn't pay me to do that!) and lastly he used some steroids.

i think he could have achieved pretty much exactly the same result without synthol and with only 1/2 the gear. long term, he'd be much better off in a pro bodybuilding career if he waits as long as possible before mega dosing and synthol abuse.

The synthol is needed in all honesty
But he took way too much gear, he could have got that on less than 2 gram. Maybe his gear was bunk, I suspect most likely, so he just shot enough of it lol

Interesting to see he has lowered his doses significantly though recently. Gut is starting to grow, he needs to be careful. But the worst thing is kids thinking they need that much to look like that, or even half of that amount lol

not stats
body composition
basically are we dealing with a hippo here or a lean fella
makes all the difference

height, weight, training age, makes no difference really, unless it's stupid

Unless its stupid. Like 60kg BW?

Any pics of Ariella in the nude?

That will raise my T-levels.

th_765125277_best01ramonavaleriealb_123_507lo.jpg
jASXAI1-2631061.379b.cnadine_tn.jpg
tumblr_mpl805SQ4u1rv0bvao1_1280.jpg