• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Epic 1 year Steroid Transformation

it cant be as bad as it looks or the pain would be absolutely insane and he made a youtube vid last week or what ever and seemed ok. I once had a very bad abbcess in my leg (nearly died from the fucker) and was in a proper shit state.

Bostin "3cc's" Loyd fucked up a shot, speculation is he probably shot 3ml straight into his lymph. Check out the pic arm looks pretty fucking gangrene to me.

Fuck that, rather have my little noodle arms without having to stress on whether they'll be amputated or not.

SsxhWnF.jpg

More recent shot...

Scabs falling off.. stings like hell.. and refuses to see a doctor...

ebe8u9aq.jpg

Fark...

He did it back before 1st november...

It's now over a month and he still has no feeling in the arm..

u2uge8as.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Watch his videos he admits to running 13g of gear a week +synthol. Justifies it by saying gear is underdosed.

Imagine what having the oil alone not even considering the hormoneswould be doing to his body, sounds like a good way to have a stroke or anneyurism as all that shut works it's way out your lungs or travels to your brain

I ain't a dr but pretty sure that's not good for you

I don think he is that good for all the gear he takes, he still looks like shit next to Frank Zane, a much smaller bb.

I wonder what Zane would think of him with his Neanderthal approach to bb and drugs?

Last edited:
Watch his videos he admits to running 13g of gear a week +synthol. Justifies it by saying gear is underdosed.

Imagine what having the oil alone not even considering the hormoneswould be doing to his body, sounds like a good way to have a stroke or anneyurism as all that shut works it's way out your lungs or travels to your brain

I ain't a dr but pretty sure that's not good for you

There's a few young ones at our old gym looking all bloated and purple/red skin, Brick.

It's funny when they get off the special sauce and don't PCT

And lift about half the weights they used to and look generally like shit.

meh, that much gear it aint even that great.. pfftt using synth oil ! bubble boy !

now look how Farrked he is

I don think he is that good for all the gear he takes, he still looks like shit next to Frank Zane, a much smaller bb.

I wonder what Zane would think of him with his Neanderthal approach to bb and drugs?

it was a different world back then. The sport has literally become disgusting. We have an example of this bodybuilder.
Zane / drasin / robby / arnold they never had these types of drugs in their time and most was administered by medical practitioners ( limited dosages ).
Main thing is most bodybuilders blow out their waist making it thick.... or even that huge gut from chemicals.

its a shame but then again, the public love freaks right?
someones got to do it!

Also bostin loyd is looking pretty good recently
waist is getting bigger, will be hard to grow much more without bigger waist
arms are suffering, loss of definition and no brachialis :D

worst thing is kinds thinking they need 13g to look like him, or half that to be half him
if you need to run more than a gram then you need to pick another hobby or you're top national competitor