• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Woman Sparks outrage after posting a selfie of her abs, 4 days after giving birth.

I think the thing is that 70% of women will never look like this period, let alone 4 days after giving birth, so the hate is even greater....

Most of that 70% are over-weight or obese anyways.

And most of the over-weight ones are headed for obese.

So the obesity stats, will just go up.

I say good on her. She kept up exercise and nutrition during pregnancy. Others start eating for two or three or four.....

oohh yeh. My wife is 15 weeks now, and just eating healthy! Some of her friends have seen it as an excuse to eat anything and everything. Her sister dead-set lost her neck during pregnancy, so I remind her of that if she gets cheeky! lol
After our first baby, she was back at pre-pregnancy weight within a few months, we were both happy with that! lol

Isn't it for like the first half of pregnancy you don't require any extra calories. Then you have all the chicks "eating for two" as soon as they find out they are pregnant. No wonder the end up and stay the size of a house.

My sister's doctors both told them they are eating for one only, even with my sisters recent twin pregnancy. I believe the third trimester it changes or after a certain amount of weeks but I know it's later in the pregnancy.

just saw an article where this chick basically told all the haters to go get fucked ...you go girl

What about the fat preggo bogan mums that smoke, drink, do ice and eat crap and do no exercise?

And this woman gets hated because she smashes weights and eats healthy?

She is as skinny as a fucking rake.
She looks unhealthy.
She is not a good example.

Don't know why or what you're all getting so excited about.

My sister gained and gained to the point her diabetes nearly killed her

No way! My wife is type 1 diabetic so her diet is generally very good anyway. Fluctuations in her blood sugar levels for no reason during pregnancy are scary tho!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is as skinny as a fucking rake.
She looks unhealthy.
She is not a good example.

Don't know why or what you're all getting so excited about.
Have to agree with Andy.

She's a bit too thin esp her arms, looks like they are about to snap. Not hating, she just needs a few kilos and she'd be sweet.
Those are not her natural boobs though.... :D

Isn't it for like the first half of pregnancy you don't require any extra calories. Then you have all the chicks "eating for two" as soon as they find out they are pregnant. No wonder the end up and stay the size of a house.

Hahah. The last trimester my wife got a few extra hunger pangs with our first, but she made sure she didn't go stupid and just made an extra sandwich or something. Not sure with other women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mum-to-be is eating for two, but most of them seem to think that means two adults, instead of the 1.002 adult-equivalent.