• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Woman Sparks outrage after posting a selfie of her abs, 4 days after giving birth.

kaz

iLift
What is so outrageous?

vape5y2y.jpg

Story here.

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle...pregnancy-selfie/story-fnet08ck-1226772303699

just tall poppy syndrome , everyone crapping on that it is creating a bad expectation of new mothers etc , what a load of crap , instead of knocking her down they should say good going

media gives me the shit , what is it the expected norm that people should fit into a mold

People are fucking retards and get outraged at almost anything, especially when they are jealous or can't achieve something themselves.

She should post a photo of her box, bet that fucking thing isn't in such great shape.

I am so outraged, that is a disgrace....WTF is wrong with people?? My be instead of being outraged some of these people need to hit the gym:rolleyes:

I say good on her. She kept up exercise and nutrition during pregnancy. Others start eating for two or three or four.....

Yeah good on her. So what if 99.99 percent of women don't look like that 4 days after pregnancy.

Do we tell elite sports people to ease back on their skills because it makes the rest of us shit kickers look bad.

Fatties are just jealous.

Yeah good on her. So what if 99.99 percent of women don't look like that 4 days after pregnancy.

Do we tell elite sports people to ease back on their skills because it makes the rest of us shit kickers look bad.

Fatties are just jealous.

I think the thing is that 70% of women will never look like this period, let alone 4 days after giving birth, so the hate is even greater....