• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That's it clomid boy

Lol. Yeah that's right. Funny thing is since I don't have an interest in roids. I don't even know what it does but I assume Oni being the super high test levels man it has something to do with estrogen. And Oni is trying to suggest I have high estrogen. Which is funny since Oni looks like he only just went through puberty a few weeks ago and he weighs the same as most blokes do during high school.

Fuck it, I just sat here typing out the virtues of micro loading and lost it all.

micro loading is a great methods of busting through a sticking point, for a seasoned lifter, or for a lifter who has persevered on a particular exercise, which is rare theses days,.

Fuck it, I just sat here typing out the virtues of micro loading and lost it all.

micro loading is a great methods of busting through a sticking point, for a seasoned lifter, or for a lifter who has persevered on a particular exercise, which is rare theses days,.
Yes. Fo sho

Fortunately at our gym we already have microplates (1.25kg 'pussywheels'). So no need to bring my collection of bling to the gym to hang off the bars anymore.

Hmm, I saw some doofus bench with one microplate per side. Didn't know if he was trolling or what but I laughed out loud anyway.

So I would imagine you'll get to some point where you can't add a micro to your lift? Is it realistic to assume you can just keep on adding .5kg every week forever?

What's more beneficial, strictly talking strength/PL here, using micros or resetting and starting a new routine?

That's not a micro plate....
0.25-1kg are micro
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-metric-fractional-plates-kgs

I'm still not sure on micros. I mean adding .5kg total to the bar, could you not have just done one more rep or a negative or something else to have the same effect?

There are a lot of ways to progress, micro loading is but one, if you enjoy micro loading, then by all means do it.

some people really enjoy maintaining a strict rep cadence, their target might be 10 reps X 150 for example, they are on 10 X 142 and can't seem to move past that for some time, micro loading is an option.

i've got a set. i love em. sometimes i like jumping 1, 2, 3, or 4kg...or whatever the fuck!
awesome.

Progress with an extra rep, extra set, less rest times. Fuk putting daisy wheels on at the end of the bar.