• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
but I total raw elite and do multiple training sessions a day
I really don't think it will make that much of a different. At least, It's not worth me pontificating over. I rarely use dumbbells anyway and I think they are not really worth the effort of trying to increase by 1kg.

Why would I want to increase my dumbbell press by 1kg? I wouldn't, I stick to big exercises that I can lift a lot of weight on. These will drive the most progress, the rest is just for a pump to get blood flowing. Micro loading your squat or deadlift? Just kill yourself in all honesty

But your so awesome Oni. Again someone talking about dumbbells who doesn't use them.

Who mentioned squat or deadlift. We are talking dumbbells. Is your face so bloated you can't see out your puffy squinty eyes to read these posts.

Who said anything about not sticking to the big exercises?

Fuck, weight lifting should be continually progressive, if you can't go up in dumbbells by 2.5kg, up it by 5g, who cares as long as you moved more weight than the previous session.

Now we are just waiting for Bazza 20 to chime in with his thing where he gained 20kg of pure muscle in three weeks using micro plates while cutting on 10000 calories eating ice cream and pizza 8 times a day all the time using 15lb Db's , as he always seems to come up with the exact opposite of what is actually true, or how he bulked on 2000 calories by just adding a glass of milk with home brand chocolate syrup and obviously using micro plates as the main reason for his spectacular gains......another one where I am staring to doubt that he actually trains at all.

I know you are trying to exaggerate for effect but its funny how wrong you get stuff.

Are dumbbells the majority of my training. No way, but the have there uses.

Do I use the .5kg plates often. No, never on barbells lifts but on dumbbell exercises they can have there uses.

I hardly ever eat pizza and eat ice cream a few times a week. Bulking on 2000 calories. Lol no.

You doubt I train. Oh no that hurts coming from an obese bloke with mediocre lifts.

So anyway, I find using small weight increments quite useful, especially for dumbells
Anyone not agree can kiss my tight firm arse

So anyway, I find using small weight increments quite useful, especially for dumbells
Anyone not agree can kiss my tight firm arse

To raise your test levels and be hardcore like my best mate Jamie Lewis you should chip your own plates out of stone while chewing down on velociraptor legs and listening to heavy metal.

To raise your test levels and be hardcore like my best mate Jamie Lewis you should chip your own plates out of stone while chewing down on velociraptor legs and listening to heavy metal.

:D

Jamie's a funny looking gnome isn't he

So you got nothing?? Just as I suspected! Just hiding behind insults to try and get away from the topic that you have no idea about:rolleyes:

I am still waiting for the explanation from your self and Silverback as to what gains I am missing out on?? But I guess I won't be getting it as you got nothing:D

It's easy to say your wrong without offering any alternatives, and thats all you three seem to be doing...

Once again you prattle on, about absolutes.

You don't see anyone else write, "do you even lift" or something of this nature.
What I'm eluding to big mick is you give this impression; "if I don't do it/like it, then it's pointless".
It just shows your ignorance more than anything, we are trying to help you.
Don't be ćunty.