• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bullet Proof Coffee

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; was so impressed with 0ni's diet that he bought it

Oops, I don't even lift

Not Oni's diet, Kifers Carb Nite, like I said I did it before but got stuffed up by dodgy protein powder from NB, not sure if you lift, may be once you contribute with useful information to posts rather than working on derailing them off topic.

Man try and go for some whole foods dont rely on liquid diets,

1 they dont fill you up

2 you prob wont be getting all the nutrients you need

3 food tastes better

There will be plenty of food!!

Not Oni's diet, Kifers Carb Nite, like I said I did it before but got stuffed up by dodgy protein powder from NB, not sure if you lift, may be once you contribute with useful information to posts rather than working on derailing them off topic.

There will be plenty of food!!

lucky!!

yeah carb nite is a real fail safe method for getting rid of excess bodyfat, but im down to 9 percent and im not liking it, the carb nite is turning into a Carb frenzy, bit over the top, might do 2 small ones per week, slowly start adding calories from carbs back in

done it for a while if u need to kno anything can help

lucky!!

yeah carb nite is a real fail safe method for getting rid of excess bodyfat, but im down to 9 percent and im not liking it, the carb nite is turning into a Carb frenzy, bit over the top, might do 2 small ones per week, slowly start adding calories from carbs back in

done it for a while if u need to kno anything can help

Mate would love to have a review of your experience.

I started a whole thread, but have not had many responses, may be add it to this:

http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/24981-diet-review-thread.html

I can't be fucked with liquid meals any more
I just don't want to drink yet another fucking chocolate protein shake