• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rice Cooker or Stove Top

BrisVegasGhost

Elite Member
Hi All,

Do you use a rice cooker or traditional stove top method.
I have never used a rice cooker so I don't know if they are worth it or not.. and I don't think I want another appliance clogging my kitchen.

But, if they are easier to use and cook better I would consider buying one.

What is you preferred method of cooking rice?

Cheers:)

Get one of those rice container things you put in the microwave - cup of rice with acouple cups of water - 10 mins in micro and bang done.

Nice work shitting up yet another legitimate thread with your silly estrogenic bullshit Bazza

I thought the rice cooker would be another appliance which is used twice then gets stored in the cupboard as well, but how wrong I could have been it is awesome, just don't let the wife know she was right....

stove, excess water, boil, turn to low, when cooked I drain.

When I try other way, too much is lost sticking to pot.

I eat tuna and rice for lunch most days.

I thought the rice cooker would be another appliance which is used twice then gets stored in the cupboard as well, but how wrong I could have been it is awesome, just don't let the wife know she was right....

Yeah that's what I was thinking...more bloody appliances

But seems like a lot favour the rice cooker at this stage.

I like chicken wings too:)

stove, excess water, boil, turn to low, when cooked I drain.

When I try other way, too much is lost sticking to pot.

I eat tuna and rice for lunch most days.

Be careful with the mercury mate
Try to get farmed tuna if possible

Rice cookers are cheap and easy to use, set and forget and rice turns out perfect every time, even the Asians use em, so they must be good.