• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rice Cooker or Stove Top

Stovetop. When the water has just all run out, the rice is perfectly done. Took a while to get the ratio and temps/time down, but now it's easy as can be.

Don't cook a lot of rice, but when I do, that's how I do it. Not a big fan of most "convenience" food appliances to be honest.

these type are much much better than the glass top simple ones.
cost more, heaps betterer
Panasonic SR-MS103 - Microcomputer Controlled/Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker - Overview

SR-MS103_400.png

I borrow my neighbours rice cooker but will get around to buying my own one day. I make massive pots for fried rice that we freeze in sandwich bags.

Another vote for the rice cooker. So much easier - as everyone has said it's set and forget. My advice would be buy the biggest one available, that way you can cook more each time and then you end up actually cooking it less frequently.

I have one I bought the cook as a present so I never go without rice :)

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

I use rice cooker for sure, its the best. It doesn't work well with brown rice or wild rice though, so I boilcook those.

I might have to get one, I just go 20mins in a glass container with water, always comes out pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stove is a pain in the arse. Burnt the rice every time. Without the rice cooker microwave is the best option.

use a bigger pot dudes? fill it up with hot water instead of cold and voila!! U hav rice in 10 mins lol

i beleave this is where we will have to agree to disagree, boiled is easier for me, rice cooker for you, im standing there anyway cooking my chicken too!! fuck im hungry