• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Height to waist ratio

spartacus

I have been dieting for a while, hit 88.5kg, but my waist still has somewhere to go to get to 85cm (now 90cm), a measurement which will have me lean (hopefully under 8%) and correlates with following link for bb, albeit I am probably more built like a college swimmer.

Waist-to-height ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you guys and girls go on scale; remember measure first thing in morning and mid point between ribs and bellybutton and stand normal rather than holding waist in.

I am 186.5cm and hit 90cm this week after being 99-100cm around June 2013.

Last edited:
well it means you have a very small waist and are likely to have low risk in terms of any adverse health risk form body fat.

What is your height and waist measurement.

Actually, your ratio is what I will be if I get to 85cm.

It is not a fool proof test, but much better than silly statements referring to one desired waist measurement (under 44 inches) regardless of height.

Last edited:
Yes, but thought I would post as some kind of reference for all.

Some may appreciate a more sensible guide which mentions waist size in accordance to height, which is much fairer and more accurate.