• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
Be starting this in a week or so for anyone interested.

12 weeks 800mg tren e, with 250mg test e every 10 days.

Any questions?

What's your height, weight and body fat %?
HDL/LDL?
Blood pressure?
Waist circumference?
Estrogen?

On paper it's OK, but without knowing the full picture it's no different to someone asking if 5x5 "looks good". Although test e every 10 days will give big peaks and throughs. Sometimes that doesn't matter though, depends on the person

Lol I hope for your health you got those tests
If your bf % is high with large waist, high LDL and triglycerides and most likely high estrogen with this combo it would be very, very bad for your health

playing guessing games with your bloods is moronic. if you're not in good health and single digit bf % you will want to stick to aromatising compounds only, no progesterones, dry compounds or dht derivatives

The concept is to take more than 10x the natural endogenous hormones while playing guessing games with your bloods

10x? More like 100. And who said i dont know what my bloods are?

Shrek the idea behind the high tren low test cycles is to reduce side effects. Firstly i get bad progesterone gyno, without sufficiant estrogen from test that has aromatised, progesterone wont be activated. Both myself and alot of people get a big reduction in trens other nasty sides, sweats, anxiety, rage etc.

I 100% recomend running tren with low test. The test is only in there at near TRt levels in order to maintain bodily functions, mainly sex drive

Last edited:
10x? More like 100. And who said i dont know what my bloods are?

Shrek the idea behind the high tren low test cycles is to reduce side effects. Firstly i get bad progesterone gyno, without sufficiant estrogen from test that has aromatised, progesterone wont be activated. Both myself and alot of people get a big reduction in trens other nasty sides, sweats, anxiety, rage etc.

I 100% running tren with low test.
Best of luck with it mate.
You keeping a log?

800mg tren a week with high ldl and triglycerides is bad, bad idea
if your bloods were perfect then you'd post them
do whatever you like, this is my thoughts on it

if health isn't perfect, I'd swap the tren for boldenone myself and add in arimidex. Low test cycles are good, nothing wrong with them many prefer it. But tren with bad ldl, bf% and tg is long term health problems

Zzzzzx

Eq is like injecting water. Why would i use eq on a strength cycle? You would know this if you wernt just an arm chair gear user. Not posting my bloods as i dont need your ignorant approval

Last edited:
Sigh, eq is one of those drugs that some people love and others think is useless. Again if u had experience of your own you would know this. Louie stays on more anabolic compounds year round in order to maintain and hammers the androgens for comps, like any powerlifter. I want to make big stregth gains, hence a heavy dose of androgens, eq would be useless for this.

I dont know why you pretend you know about gear, wanabe armchair expert and its clear as day for all to see. Go away, grow up, get some real world experiemce and come back. Instead of spewing out shit u have just read.

Haha "maybe 2015" xD
If you out total me at the sydney 2014 worlds, I will give you a grand out of my own money
I will be competing in the 75kg class and you're on more than a gram of AAS a week xD, you really have no excuse