• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paleo / keto loaded bell peppers

0ni

Registered Rustler
Great low calorie meal
The ground beef is very good for keeping you full and the peppers stop you from wolfing it down- you need to take your time.

Ingredients:
700g mince (as much as you like really)
2 big bell peppers (I went for green)
1/2 onion
2 big mushrooms, diced
4 eggs
Flavouring (2 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin, salt + pepper to taste)
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
Worcestershire sauce

Start by browning the meat in some butter. Then add the chopped onion and the flavouring and mix it all in until the onions are softened then add in the mushrooms and stir. Leave on the side.

Slice the peppers length ways and beat the eggs. Add pepper into the eggs also. Then mix the mozzarella in with the mince as you put it into the peppers. Then split the eggs into each of the 4 peppers so it kinda sits on top. It will need maybe 20-30 minutes on 160c with the last 10 minutes you put the parmesan on top

I could only fit 3 on the plate, this made 4.
8NyjOgK.jpg

Yeah I am not very good at presentation but I made this for my mum and she liked them very much. She is a harsh critic as well lol, she tells me if it's bad and what to do different
Also the camera and poor lighting, the contrast is completely fucked it looks like someone sneezed on them instead of amazing melted crispy pamesan on top

You wait until you see the cheat meal that I am making for this Sunday
It's not keto or even remotely paleo lol but you will orgasm I swear it will be so good and tasty yet healthy

We are talking some next level salmon quiche here, backed up with granola flapjack
I guess the flapjack is paleo but I don't consider oats paleo at all especially when it's a flapjack

Great low calorie meal
The ground beef is very good for keeping you full and the peppers stop you from wolfing it down- you need to take your time.

Ingredients:
700g mince (as much as you like really)
2 big bell peppers (I went for green)
1/2 onion
2 big mushrooms, diced
4 eggs
Flavouring (2 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin, salt + pepper to taste)
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
Worcestershire sauce

Start by browning the meat in some butter. Then add the chopped onion and the flavouring and mix it all in until the onions are softened then add in the mushrooms and stir. Leave on the side.

Slice the peppers length ways and beat the eggs. Add pepper into the eggs also. Then mix the mozzarella in with the mince as you put it into the peppers. Then split the eggs into each of the 4 peppers so it kinda sits on top. It will need maybe 20-30 minutes on 160c with the last 10 minutes you put the parmesan on top

I could only fit 3 on the plate, this made 4.
8NyjOgK.jpg

We make these as well, I love them. sometimes we hollow the pepper out and stuff the meat inside it and stand it on it's end (buy peppers with a flat end), then bake in oven with cheese on top

Hell yeah stuffed peppers are the shit. Know what I am cooking for dinner tonight!

Stuffed marrows are awesome as well, get amongst it. If I can find a good recipe will post up the traditional Maltese version my Nan used to cook me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Paleo, schmaleo You can stick those up your arse, I can't stand capsicum, more so when it's cooked.

It's like steaming celery, and serving that as a veggie.

The same reason we call grass, grass
It's the name people associate with it

Paleo is just a garbage term for anything that doesn't contain processed foods
I call it "natural food" but most call it paleo so that's what I describe it

Paleo is just a garbage term for anything that doesn't contain processed foods
I call it "natural food" but most call it paleo so that's what I describe it

I think some paleotards don't count potatoes or milk as Paleo and grains are poison, obviously.

I think some paleotards don't count potatoes or milk as Paleo and grains are poison, obviously.

Yeah there is paleo then there is PRIMAL
Personally, from what I've read tubers have been eaten since fire was invented. I don't think there is anything wrong with a post workout yam, personally.

I am making a dank ass Malaysian curry tomorrow, I will post up the recipe with some pics
It will be HOT. I mean it. This is one you won't want with beans lol, trust me on this just stick to a few potatoes

Not a fan of dairy though personally, mainly milk though. The homogenisation just ruins the milk I'd love raw milk. Cheeses, butter and cream is all good for me though but they are expensive so a rare treat