• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paleo / keto loaded bell peppers

Dale is so negative to everyone
Not a single positive post, only criticism
Here is a picture of him:
261338_190482984338684_100001309502521_449067_3240191_n.jpg

Yes this is him
Here is his youtube channel:
dalem04 - YouTube

Yeah he is very fat lol, pretty funny. Not as funny as this though:
120kg rack pull - YouTube

Yeah, that is a video of me on his youtube channel. What a pervert lol. Even funnier though is his complete lack of strength compared to body weight and training age. Legit no progress right here:
27 11 13 - YouTube

Yeah that is Deadlift 185kgx3x3 then squat 160kgx2x5.
lmao, just lmao

Dale is so negative to everyone
Not a single positive post, only criticism
Here is a picture of him:
261338_190482984338684_100001309502521_449067_3240191_n.jpg

Yes this is him
Here is his youtube channel:
dalem04 - YouTube

Yeah he is very fat lol, pretty funny. Not as funny as this though:
120kg rack pull - YouTube

Yeah, that is a video of me on his youtube channel. What a pervert lol. Even funnier though is his complete lack of strength compared to body weight and training age. Legit no progress right here:
27 11 13 - YouTube

lmao, just lmao
What the feck's going on here, why does he have your video, is he pretending to be you?

He is simply a jelly fatass, nothing more nothing less
He saved the video because my technique was less than perfect and I think he wanted to use it for ridicule

Jokes on him though now I squat 200 at 40% less body weight

I have injured my hip doing silly things outside of the gym. There will be no heavy squatting for a while for me. Beltless, my PR for 3x3 deadlifts is a little over 200 IIRC?

Jokes on him though now I squat 200 at 40% less body weight

Sure you do Alex. On the other hand, I have squatted 200kgx3x5, without wraps and a jawline that is the same size as when I started training. Then I squatted 220kg after. The day after that I squatted a very easy 220kg in competition.

So Alex, where are all your training videos for us to make fun of?