• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice + Opinions Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already said why he will want to go over 8 weeks if he is serious about this
8 weeks is just joking around, it will get you no where. maybe if you're an athlete that only needs to peak once a year. it's not a long term solution. 8 week cycles are just a waste of time and money after a point.

If you're not serious enough to decide to stay on forever then why even use in the first place? May as well just stay natural

Mick is amazing how wrong you get things. I don't tell anyone what to eat. Cut or bulk. Eat what you enjoy. Don't need protein or carbs, I didn't say that, Lol. What's in food. Haha. I was saying supps are stupid for a skinny 16 year old kid. Which they are.

Why don't you just stick to avoiding poison grain and keep telling everyone here you are not fat despite the 40 inch waist. Lol.

Bit off topic, but I certainly will be avoiding them like the plague, still have found no use or need for them.

40" waist, not sure where that came from or where you get your info from:confused:

Oni said 'If you're not serious enough to decide to stay on forever then why even use in the first place? May as well just stay natural'

Again, a silly comment given the reality of sport where many people have done precisely what he is against. It used to be a common practice for sportsmen before drug tested competitions, and the interrupted routine did not stop them from achieving world records (many still remain today).

Of course, many bb's can stay on them year round, but I also know a few that did take 8 week cycles and then breaks, and they were huge.

Sure, it is tricky coming up off, but many do it for a number of reasons.

http://www.steroid.com/reasons-to-stop-taking-steroids.php#

Last edited:
The average male produces around 7mg of testosterone per day naturally which is around 50mg per week so 250 is still in the super physiological range but most don't get good results off this but at least you didn't do what most do & jump into large doses I personally find 500mg to be the sweet spot that gets good results but not too many side effects you'll find if you go higher than that you may not necessarily get better gains but you will get the side effects, sust should be administered at least every 5 days imo because the active life of prop is around that I personally do twice pw. I always use UGLOZ gear its the best I've ever used I'm thinking you went back on too quick and didn't allow your receptors to become sensitive again? It's genpharma I've always heard was shit, I like to stick to 8 week cycles with a 4 week dbol kickstart because you're receptors downregulate at the 8 week point & your gains will dramatically drop all you can do is increase the dosage (I think I read that in William Llewelyns book) I've definitely noticed this, imo tapering your doses is pointless especially with sust since there's different esters in their long and short, the cycle I use and recommend to most is:
Week 1-4 40mg of dbol pd taken post workout for 4 weeks
Week 1-8 500mg sust pw
pct start 14 days after last jab
nolva 20mg per day for 4 weeks and clomid 100mg per day for 6 weeks, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION GUYS DONT GO GETTING ALL UPSET ABOUT IT haha
Cheers, this sounds like a pretty standard cycle from what i've read and from others i've spoken to. Do you ever find that your kidneys hurt or are sore after taking 40mg dbol in one hit? I was getting kidney pain so i split the dosage into 20mg morning and afternoon with plenty of water.. effective half-life of 4.5 hours was the average I've read, so pointless to take on non-training days also. Shouldn't it also be taken pre workout as opposed to "post" workout?

Oni said 'If you're not serious enough to decide to stay on forever then why even use in the first place? May as well just stay natural'

Again, a silly comment given the reality of sport where many people have done precisely what he is against. It used to be a common practice for sportsmen before drug tested competitions, and the interrupted routine did not stop them from achieving world records (many still remain today).

Of course, many bb's can stay on them year round, but I also know a few that did take 8 week cycles and then breaks, and they were huge.

Sure, it is tricky coming up off, but many do it for a number of reasons.

Reason's to Stop Taking Steroids#

Shut up, I'm not answering this, I already covered athletes peaking for a competition earlier. Learn to read.
The reality is, if you're a drug user it will become your life. Doesn't matter what the drug is. Why risk your endocrine system and long term health for 8 weeks in a year? Unless you're very serious there is no point at all. You have no business doing steroids unless you want it to be your life. Just like you have no business drinking or smoking meth unless you want to make a habit of it for the rest of your life. Does this make it a problem? No not at all but it's the reality.

OP can do what he likes at the end of the day, he has everything he needs at his disposal now. I am willing to bet that an 8 week cycle of 500mg total, he will be severely disappointed with the results. We will see in 10 weeks time if he comes back

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, this sounds like a pretty standard cycle from what i've read and from others i've spoken to. Do you ever find that your kidneys hurt or are sore after taking 40mg dbol in one hit? I was getting kidney pain so i split the dosage into 20mg morning and afternoon with plenty of water.. effective half-life of 4.5 hours was the average I've read, so pointless to take on non-training days also. Shouldn't it also be taken pre workout as opposed to "post" workout?

Pre workout is good but so is post workout.
The half life is 4-5 hours yes, but taken daily the levels will still build up in the body. You'll notice that even 40mg on training days you won't notice much at all until 2 weeks when it all starts working well

listen wanker, talk to people civil. you are one tosser who needs a good slap. I hope someone gives it to you soon.

what you know about drugs in any case apart from what you read by other fuckheads advocating huge doses of drugs.

I though you were finished with his forum, so fuck off.

Last edited:
listen wanker, talk to people civil. you are one tosser who needs a good slap. I hope someone gives it to you soon.

Sorry you lost that privilege when you called me silly and were procrastinational in your reading comprehension

mate, my iq exceeded yours at birth.

you and your dumb posts about diet and drugs.

You would think you were a champion, but yet all this wisdom and you are only now nearing a 100kg bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.