• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice + Opinions Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussiefireman

Hi all,

I am just starting this thread to hopefully get some opinions / advice for an upcoming cycle without any pointless criticism.

Cycle History -
1st Cycle My first ever cycle was a "Diamond Pharma" Sus-250 Compound which I administered at 250mg once per week for 10 weeks. I was also taking a small dose of liquid adex orally from weeks 3 - 10 and throughout my 6 weeks homeostasis PCT (confirmed normal hormone levels via blood test at week 17). I was taking a number of other vitamins, amino's, supplements throughout the cycle and PCT but will not bother naming all.

I was training 5 days per week with one rest day and one moderate training day. My workouts were usually 2 hours in duration, moderate to high intensity for first hour then moderate to light for second hour.

Results I achieved what I believe to be enormous results from my baseline, strength increase was incredible 80kg bench x10 to 140kg bench x 4 (110kg x 10), size and tone were also outstanding. Height 177cms, Starting weight 84kg-ish and end weight 89kg-ish (however i would have preferred to be more lean, around the 84kg at end of cycle. Tummy fat hard to shake big thighs, lost weight whilst on cycle however would have preferred to go into the cycle with a lower %body fat.. (continued below)

Question This was an amateur cycle, I am aware of that. I did a fair amount of research going in, however I didn't want to over do it. Was 250mg Sustanon per week a very small dosage? I have read so much conflicting information that 250mg per week is only just effective and the bare minimum, I have also read that; amounts twice this would have been a better starting dosage, however, as this was my first cycle i was happy just seeing how 250mg per week worked for me.

Cycle 2
About 3 months later. Using the same formula I moved on to some Ugolz Test E 250mg. I was administering at 500mg per week for about 8 weeks, Monday morning's and Thursday nights usual PCT etc etc won't go into too much detail here. Diet = good but admittedly not fantastic. Training was the same as usual, I was doing 2hours a session, 5 sessions per week. High intensity workouts.
Results
I was not impressed at all, my strength did not increase from what I was previously achieving nor did my size or weight change. I was starting to question the quality of the steroids but continued with cycle until finished, physically I was feeling fine, however the results I achieved were not impressive. I feel like I was still going off the back of my previous cycle. There was no markable increase, I was training hard and eating well.
Question
Possible that this was bunk gear? I was also thinking that maybe the increase in strength / size would not be as profound as my first cycle as I was working from baseline and now any further increases might not be as pronounced?
Cycle 3 and Future Cycle
Another Test e 250 (GenPharma) Not much to be said here, I got sick 3 weeks into cycle and went into hospital from then I was recovering for the next 3 months with a non steroid related condition.

Future cycle will be with a Nordicor Sus 250mg, I also have dianabol blue hearts which I may use from weeks 1 - 3. However, I am looking to run with a larger dosage of Sus 500mg / week. Should I only commit to the 10ml and run it at 5 weeks or should I aim for a longer cycle 12 - 16 weeks @ 500mg / week OR Taper up 250mg / week for weeks 1 - 4 then 500mg/week for weeks 4+?

Can anyone suggest a better cycle / stack? I have read so many different cycles and plans. At this stage I am planning on Sus250 for 12 weeks at 500mg a week, Dbol blue hearts (oral) for weeks 1 - 3 and PCT to commence 2 - 3 weeks after final injection, Nolva/Clomid/Adex (most likely Adex) with supplements etc etc..

Any worthwhile advice, opinions or info would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Last edited:
yes 250mg a week is a small dose.

yes, could of been bunk. using double the dose of your previous cycle you would expect "some" gains in strength and size, even if your diet and training were total shite!

"At this stage I am planning on Sus250 for 12 weeks at 500mg a week, Dbol blue hearts (oral) for weeks 1 - 3 and PCT to commence 2 - 3 weeks after final injection, Nolva/Clomid/Adex (most likely Adex) with supplements etc etc.."

this is fine, happy hunting (go to 4 weeks on the dbol)

What is your height, weight and body fat percentage?
Waist circumference?
Triglycerides, HDL and LDL?
Blood pressure
Liver enzymes?
Rough overview of your diet?

Nolvadex is a terrible drug. Adex is much better. Aromasin is good also. You get what you pay for

What is your height, weight and body fat percentage?
Waist circumference?
Triglycerides, HDL and LDL?
Blood pressure
Liver enzymes?
Rough overview of your diet?

Nolvadex is a terrible drug. Adex is much better. Aromasin is good also. You get what you pay for
Height - 177cm
Weight - 85kg
Body Fat % - Not good, hasn't been measured in a while but between 15-19%
Waist - 89cm around belly(navel) 95cm
Trigycerides, HDL & LDL - Current Levels Unknown
Blood Pressure - SYS- 129 & DIA-61 HR/65
Liver Enzymes - Current Status Unknown

Diet: Breakfast- Omelette with baby spinach (3 egg whites with 1 yolk)
Morning Tea- Apple or Banana or both depending
Lunch - Chicken, Salmon, Tuna with vegetables or salad
Afternoon Tea - Fruit Smoothie, Protein, Egg, Berries
Dinner - Steak and Veggies, Fish and salad, or whatever is made for me one day of the week at work.

ok so you will want to avoid any non aromatising steroids and no "cutting" type steroids. Liver is probably fine if you have a good lifestyle free of alcohol

500mg testosterone a week, 40mg dianabol pre workout, 0.5mg arimidex every other day. 6 weeks.
Then no dianabol, 750mg testosterone a week and arimidex the same. after 6 weeks repeat program 1

Keep doing this and diet down until you're lean. full abs when relaxed lean. then keep doing the same program but swap the dbol for winstrol or epistane, same dose but every day

8 months minimum really. System will shut down fast and the difference between 8 weeks and 8 months is minimal. Get your bloods and lipids checked out before you go on the winstrol. Keep protein very high and plenty of omega3. Doesn't look like you eat a lot really might want to push protein higher. No one got big on the diet you posted, aim for 2,500kcal a day and get at least 200g of protein in

This is terrible advice...

ok so you will want to avoid any non aromatising steroids and no "cutting" type steroids. Liver is probably fine if you have a good lifestyle free of alcohol

500mg testosterone a week, 40mg dianabol pre workout, 0.5mg arimidex every other day. 6 weeks.
Then no dianabol, 750mg testosterone a week and arimidex the same. after 6 weeks repeat program 1

Keep doing this and diet down until you're lean. full abs when relaxed lean. then keep doing the same program but swap the dbol for winstrol or epistane, same dose but every day

8 months minimum really. System will shut down fast and the difference between 8 weeks and 8 months is minimal. Get your bloods and lipids checked out before you go on the winstrol. Keep protein very high and plenty of omega3. Doesn't look like you eat a lot really might want to push protein higher. No one got big on the diet you posted, aim for 2,500kcal a day and get at least 200g of protein in

Because telling someone who has done 3 cycles to go on for a min of 8 months is rediculas. Recovering from being on that long is a total bitch and there is massive difference between 8 months and 8 weeks. Fair enough if its standard for on here, i dont know, but deff not what i or anyone i know would advise. Your also saying to diet down but at the same time to increase his calls to get bigger? Unless i have misunderstood

Because telling someone who has done 3 cycles to go on for a min of 8 months is rediculas. Recovering from being on that long is a total bitch and there is massive difference between 8 months and 8 weeks. Fair enough if its standard for on here, i dont know, but deff not what i or anyone i know would advise. Your also saying to diet down but at the same time to increase his calls to get bigger? Unless i have misunderstood

Read Anabolics 10th addition by Llewellyn and it dispels this myth. You will be completely, 100% shut down after just a few injections of testosterone and the time taken to get the HPTA back up again makes no difference.
At 12 weeks things are just getting started and you're making the best progress

He does need to cut down, but his calories are still too low. I am not saying he needs to get bigger although he will get bigger indeed on this cycle. It will give the results that he is after

And what about the psycholgoical effects of being on that long? And just because lewellyn says it doesnt make it fact. I myself and many i know have stayed on for long peroids of time and crashed hard afterwards. All of my experience calls bs on that one. If you stayed on for years on end you really think you will recover the same as being on for 2 months? Hell all those people who have wound up on trt must have been tricked!

And what about the psycholgoical effects of being on that long? And just because lewellyn says it doesnt make it fact. I myself and many i know have stayed on for long peroids of time and crashed hard afterwards. All of my experience calls bs on that one. If you stayed on for years on end you really think you will recover the same as being on for 2 months? Hell all those people who have wound up on trt must have been tricked!

Have you read the book and looked at the citations he references?

+1

Alright to say you have read a book, but this goes against all research I have read.

The book is the most cited resource on anabolics you will find. I'd like to see this research you're talking about

In fact, forget it I can't be bothered
If you had read Anabolics and looked at the citations you'd understand it completely and you'd know the drugs endos use. You'd know that when you're shut down, you're shut down and the risks are near identical. You'd know the only thing stopping you from bouncing back again would be testicle atrophy and you'd know how to bring them back.

OP can read this resource, learn from it and make his own decision based on this

0ni how many year + cycles have you done amd fully recovered from in a short space of time?

If you want to play this game, you will need to first post up your 6'3 100kg halo physique and your best lifts for comparison

Not trying to play any game, just want yo know what your real world personal experience of the advice you are giving is..

I am not getting into this. If you want to call someone out then you need to first stop being anonymous yourself. Why would you be afraid to post up your results if you think you know better? I've let the OP know which resources he needs to make his own decision so as far as I am concerned this is over

So the bigger you are the more you know? Interesting..

Im not "calling" you out, im wanting to know if you practice what your preaching or its just because you read it in a book..

Tbh if you had done long hard cycles you would know what a fucker it is to recover from them and some never do. Despite what your book says

Status
Not open for further replies.