• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wheywhip.....and guar gum issues....

Gettingbigger

G`day all. Has anyone here tried wheywhip ice-cream.

It`s an isolate ice-cream with about 25g protein per sever and very little carbs and sugars.

I scoffed one last night and thought to myself that it had a kind of chewing gum consistency.

Anyway, I woke up this morning at about midnight spewing my guts up with the worst pain in my tummy ever. It was really hard and tight.

I looked at the ingredients list and saw it had guar gum in it and read anecdotal reports that some people are allergic to it and have similar reactions.

I was just wondering if anyone here had tried it with a similar problem?

Hey dude, I've eaten it a few times to excess. Love it, except once it gave me fucking terrible diarrohea. Sworn off it now.

Mix a scoop of protein with a tablespoon of the jello pudding mix you can buy
Then 3 table spoons of water
You put it in the freezer for 30 mins and then stir and another 30 mins

If you want to get really creative and have a nice flavour then use chocolate whey and add a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter. The peanut butter cup protein doesn't work as well
Then add 3/4 of a cup of the almond milk
No jello needed for this one but needs 3 hours in the freezer

I believe it's sweetened with xylitol.

that stuff can really make you feel sick, if you have a prob with fodmaps.

I'd be sick for days with just one scoop.

I certainly won't be touching it again.

I couldn't train today as I felt so rough. Leg day as well! Damn you whey whip!

Will look into that 0ni cheers mate.

G`day all. Has anyone here tried wheywhip ice-cream.

It`s an isolate ice-cream with about 25g protein per sever and very little carbs and sugars.

I scoffed one last night and thought to myself that it had a kind of chewing gum consistency.

Anyway, I woke up this morning at about midnight spewing my guts up with the worst pain in my tummy ever. It was really hard and tight.

I looked at the ingredients list and saw it had guar gum in it and read anecdotal reports that some people are allergic to it and have similar reactions.

I was just wondering if anyone here had tried it with a similar problem?

I ate this rubbish and was throwing up in a matter of a few hours, it is great for weight loss because you can't keep any food down. This stuff could kill you.