• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not had a chance yet.
Going to mum's tonight, she has a tailors tape
My chest is noticeably larger from the pullovers and flies already though. It's very nice. I have some pictures that I'll put up in my lunch break

I only stuck to it for 3 months when I gave the breathing squats and pull overs a go.
Didn't take measurements though.
I didn't visually see any difference.

So if you do it, do it properly with some proper facts.
You have great photo taking ability so take some pics with the tape measure on and go for gold.

If you haven't done 20 rep breathing squats before I look forward to your posts. lol

Not had a chance yet.
Going to mum's tonight, she has a tailors tape
My chest is noticeably larger from the pullovers and flies already though. It's very nice. I have some pictures that I'll put up in my lunch break

Don't flex-up and all that, just take a relaxed photo.

Take another edzachery the same 3 months later

Same lighting, same toilet.

How are you going to measure your ribcage without the mussels of the chest/back upsetting you measurements?

How are you going to measure your ribcage without the mussels of the chest/back upsetting you measurements?

This program should and will increase the chest size if done properly and long enough, muscle and cartilage.

If the tape measure has moved 3 inches in 6 months that is worth it.

The breathing squats are key.

Use a weight that you can do ten rep's, and do twenty, twenty two would be savage.
Have a smoke.
Do the pullovers.

Last edited:
This program should and will increase the chest size if done properly and long enough, muscle and cartilage.

If the tape measure has moved 3 inches in 6 months that is worth it.

The breathing squats are key.

Use a weight that you can do ten rep's, and do twenty, twenty two would be savage.
Have a smoke.
Do the pullovers.
Ok maybe i asked the wrong question. I dont doubt that the tape would move 3 inches in 6 months. I was more interested in if this was due to muscles getting bigger, ribcage getting bigger or a combination of the two? And if the ribcage itself is getting bigger if this was measurable easily with just a tape, or some other simple method? And why this would occur? I suspect a larger lung capacity could cause something like this but I'm only speculating. So if you could elaborate further I'd be interested to know.

Ok maybe i asked the wrong question. I dont doubt that the tape would move 3 inches in 6 months. I was more interested in if this was due to muscles getting bigger, ribcage getting bigger or a combination of the two? And if the ribcage itself is getting bigger if this was measurable easily with just a tape, or some other simple method? And why this would occur? I suspect a larger lung capacity could cause something like this but I'm only speculating. So if you could elaborate further I'd be interested to know.

It would be difficult to measure if the sternum did increase.

Larger lung capacity is a good thing to bring up and would play a role.

As an aside, it's common for emphysema sufferers to develop a larger rib box, due to the lungs increasing to compensate due to the lack of oxygen.

good question.

Just read Dr. Kelso's shrug book
I am fed up of people asking questions all the time here when a reference is linked for everyone to read. Want to know the whys and wherefores? Read the source material that was referenced. It's going to be explained better than I ever will and I'm not going to post the entire book

You mean you want things spelled out to you instead of doing your own research
I bet your mum coaxes you out of bed in the morning too

You started a thread to talk about it and he asked a question you knob.
Do you even understand how a forum works?

As I said, the book contains everything you need and it's beyond explaining myself
You want me to post the entire book right here?

As I said, the book contains everything you need and it's beyond explaining myself
0ni chill the fuck out. Lately you're an angry sod.
It's a forum, people ask questions, just deal with it or just don't reply if it irks you.

I don't care what you do. I'm just pointing out that you started a thread for discussing something and asked questions and for opinions of the more experienced, then respond rudely when someone else does the same thing.

Would you prefer that Silverback respond with "go read x, y, z because the info is there?"

or do you appreciate that he types a couple of sentences as a response to your question?

I don't care what you do. I'm just pointing out that you started a thread for discussing something and asked questions and for opinions of the more experienced, then respond rudely when someone else does the same thing.

Would you prefer that Silverback respond with "go read x, y, z because the info is there?"

or do you appreciate that he types a couple of sentences as a response to your question?

Yes I would very much like to read the source material
Why would anyone want to be told what to do? This always confused me. If someone had said that Arnolds book covered it then I'd read every book cover to cover until I found it. It astounds me that people are so lazy and apathetic that they don't want to do this

I read maybe 2-3 books a week

Good for you mate.
How about for the remaining 99% of us you make a little effort and answer a question that is asked instead of suggesting that everyone read every book.

You know.. the main reason behind online forums.. where people ask questions and get answers or personal opinions/experiences..