• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Only drink Bourbon Whiskey when I do drink, generally Jim Beam, but Wild Turkey is nice as well.

Can not stand scotch, it is vile stuff, would rather not drink.

Big fan of Jameson. Not long finished off a bottle of 18yo.
Glen Fiddick is on the shelf at the moment. 18years.
Johnny walker Black is good also. Red is worse than jim beam.

Jim beam is horrible. Only good when in a premix bottle. :p
Gentleman Jack is the only decent bourbon. Bottle of that on the shelf also.

Also got my hands on a bottle of Glen Fiddick Snow Phoenix. Probably wont ever open that one. I hear it tastes like shit anyway Hahaha.

Tim.

big-peat-scotch.jpg

This bad boy'll put hair on your balls.

Johnie Walker Red, for me. Dont mind Black, but red goes down better.
Cant do the single malts, I'm a cheap shout.

Red is nasty to me. :p
Mates dont like me joining in shouts generally, as scotch is almost always my go to drink. Scotch n dry when out. Scotch n ice when home.

Tim.

All Scotch and Irish whiskies for me, particulary Single Malt....hate the yanks whisky, especially Beam, how can you drink that shit?
Cragganmore is a nice one, any from the Speyside region is good, and most highland scotches taste pretty good. [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; I'll be giving that one a go, have you tried Lagavulin???? That stuff is like a bushfire in your mouth...

All Scotch and Irish whiskies for me, particulary Single Malt....hate the yanks whisky, especially Beam, how can you drink that shit?
Cragganmore is a nice one, any from the Speyside region is good, and most highland scotches taste pretty good. @Brick; I'll be giving that one a go, have you tried Lagavulin???? That stuff is like a bushfire in your mouth...
If you think Lagavulin is peaty try Ardbeg....

Peaty single malts ftw.

My shelf at moment consists of:
Glenlivet 18yrs
Talisker 10yrs
Talisker Dark Stormy Special Edition
Ardberg 10yrs
Oban Distillers Edition

Only drink Bourbon Whiskey when I do drink, generally Jim Beam, but Wild Turkey is nice as well.

Can not stand scotch, it is vile stuff, would rather not drink.

I agree. Love my Jim Beam. Cannot stand the smell of scotch.

Bottom shelf bourbon like Beam is fucking disgusting but so it bottom shelf whisky. I don't mind some of the quality bourbons personally.

You need to try good whisky to enjoy it. If "Johnnie" is as the start of the name, forget it.

I have really gotten into whiskey the past 5/6 yrs. top shelf now includes bushmills single 10yr and 14yr that you only can get at the distillery plus a very special millennium bottle that I will probably not open. Also 18 glenfiddet which is so good, 10yr oban and Jameson reserve bottle. I also got an awesome bottle of peat smoked whiskey called the peat project at the whiskey show in Sydney this yr and is excellent. I actually only have maybe one drink every few weeks but I find I appreciate it a lot more then.

Yep, and scotch, makes me dry reach, it has a vile after taste even when mixed.

Love Jim Beam. Given the choice of anything regardless of price, Jim beam black would be my pick, but the white label stuff will do me just fine.

Yep, and scotch, makes me dry reach, it has a vile after taste even when mixed.

Love Jim Beam. Given the choice of anything regardless of price, Jim beam black would be my pick, but the white label stuff will do me just fine.

Beam does that to me, can't stand the taste.