• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bar Brothers workout group?

J

JCC

Hey guys,

I am just wondering if there are any Bar Brother style workout groups in Sydney.

I live in Hurstville and would love to get involved with one or maybe even start one of our own if anyone is interested.

Cheers

It would be a total beginners group for me if we started a BB group but would welcome anyone who wants to join?

Which gym do u train at. I train at hurstville once a week on a sunday with my nephew. He is a beginner. Not sure if u go to fit n fast thoufh. I do a 5x5 style circuit on all the compounds on a sunday arvo

Which gym do u train at. I train at hurstville once a week on a sunday with my nephew. He is a beginner. Not sure if u go to fit n fast thoufh. I do a 5x5 style circuit on all the compounds on a sunday arvo

I train at Anytime fitness... try to go at least 3 times a week.

Very much a beginner myself, I focus more on body weight exercises and assisted weights.

I'd be keen.

That's great Mackie.

I contacted my local council for exercise parks with bars and body weight exercises equipment.

They were helpful but the equipment wasn't really suitable... all I found when I checked them out was a set of Parallel bars, that's it.

Parallel bars would be a starting point, why not make your own in your back yard, should be cheap and easy to do

Buy some pipe from, timber from Bunnings and a few bags of concrete mix, make sure you dig the upright in deep, and use the concrete mix.

Will be a nice project and you can do set up a nice traing area, may be build a squat rack white you are there.

Parallel bars would be a starting point, why not make your own in your back yard, should be cheap and easy to do

Buy some pipe from, timber from Bunnings and a few bags of concrete mix, make sure you dig the upright in deep, and use the concrete mix.

Will be a nice project and you can do set up a nice traing area, may be build a squat rack white you are there.

Nice idea Mick, trouble is I don't think my Landlord would appreciate it, plus he might put my rent up because the units now come with a gym... lol.

Definitely a great idea if I had my own place though.

Nice idea Mick, trouble is I don't think my Landlord would appreciate it, plus he might put my rent up because the units now come with a gym... lol.

Definitely a great idea if I had my own place though.

I guess you are like me, in a rented property.....Well was a nice idea, may be a friend or training partner has a property.

If anybody knows a bar group on the northern beaches, my flatmate is dieing to get into some form calisthenics.

Hell I'd love to get into it.

Might be a bit far for me, not sure about the others but thanks for the link [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION];