• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Challenge: 100000 situps

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
like the Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding 100000 PUSH UP CHALLENGE this time with situps

Basically everytime you do situps, remember how many you did and then post here. We'll keep a running total and see how fast we can all contribute to 100000 situps completed by members of Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding

THE Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding 100000 situps CHALLENGE:
What will YOU contribute?

Rules:
1. Be honest! (none of this '5 billion in the past 20 minutes' and imaginary situps do no count). This is no race, 1 is a contribution. This is only for Strength gain. You can lie all you want, but it won't get you anywhere.
2. Keep the content strictly situps related as much as possible (ideally posts shouldn't be that long anyway as most posts will be people posting their total for the day)
3. Any situps you post will be assumed to have been completed the day you posted unless you say otherwise
4. Post how many you contribute each time and the running total, like I have at the bottom ...(saves me counting up )

That's it! Pretty simple really so get doing some situps!

55 from me this morning

579 + 55 =

634 total

71 more - 705 total

170 more

875 total

Loving this challenge, getting heaps of ab strength :)

Last edited: