• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle Motion Commercial Flat Bench vs Force USA Commercial Flat Bench

I highly rate the MM Commercial flat bench.

I can compare to the ironmaster super bench and Powertec bench; its better than both for flat bench press.

Low to ground, stable, wide pad.

Just going off the dimensions and specs provided I would favour the MM bench.
The feet pad for the MM bench look to be 750 wide compared to 620 wide. Its only 130mm difference but you have more ground support giving you a more solid base and stability.
The Force is 4mm thick and the MM is 3mm thick. Not that this should be a concern as 3 mm is mighty strong enough. The padded benches are the same width and length as well so nothing really to compare here except quality of material.

Cheers

I've used both and own the Force USA commercial bench.
After a mixup when someone else packed my car after a comp while I was writing certificates I ended up with the muscle motion bench for a couple of weeks till I was able to swap it back. I found it too low, and more squishy pad than the force one.
The Force one is very solid, but a little lighter than the MM one so easier to move around
( especially if moving in a car )
Very happy with the Force bench ( can't say the same about my force rack )

I've got the Force bench and i'm happy with it (also pretty happy with my force Commercial rack)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reviews.

I'll be moving it around quite a bit. So I think I'll go with the Force version.

What are the ratings for these benches?
I've seen the force rated at 350 on one site and 300 on another. I haven't seen the rating for the MM bench.
Would the gorillas feel comfortable benching on these with 250?
Thanks

What are the ratings for these benches?
I've seen the force rated at 350 on one site and 300 on another. I haven't seen the rating for the MM bench.
Would the gorillas feel comfortable benching on these with 250?
Thanks

Hi mate,

The rating on these benches is 350kg. (We were listing them incorrectly at 300kg rating - I've double checked and they're actually 350kg).