• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some say this shit is bad, I reckon it's superb for getting extra cals in, for someone youg bloke wanting to beef up.

The high butterfat content is contraindicated for those on a low fat diet, but ice cream does have a number of bonuses.

For those who like to rationalize their indulgence, note the following: -as an energy source, its assimilability makes it a good food for young people.

* It's milk protein is complete, containing all essential amino acids.

* i'ts homogenized fat globules are easier for the body to digest than the fats in most other desserts.

* it is a calorie-dense food, excellent for those interested in gaining weight.

-conversely, its palatability and ability to satiate make it possible to eat small amounts and still be psychologically satisfied, an important point for those seeking to limit caloric intake.

* it is high in carbohydrates, usually from a variety of sugars.

* it is a good source of many minerals, and the lactose, or milk sugar, enhances the assimilation of calcium.

Although lacking iron and other trace minerals, many vitamins are present.

Ice cream's high levels of cholesterol and fat can indeed be a problem for those on restricted or fat! cholesterol modified diets.

Certain brands are also higher in fat and calories than others.

I'm eating way too much ice cream at the moment.. It's awesome for weight gain... but I'm trying to cut :/

It is my biggest weakness!
I have enjoyed it numerous times a week while bulking the last 3 months.

Homemade ice cream is even better, especially bacon ice-cream

i just bought an ice cream maker. ive only had the chance to make one batch which was made with vanilla bean. you could hardly tell the difference between it and store bought. once i perfect it i'll never go store bought again

Gaytime is awesome (cue the lame jokes) and also Maxibon honey comb flavour got me all giddy first time I tried it.

I make my own. Always have. Never buy it.

Big fan of ice cream.

I'd love to make an Elvis Gelato ... banana, peanut butter with maple glazed crispy bacon bits.

Can't beat the good ole choc chip, although cookies and cream is delectable.

Ice cream is the ducks nuts fullstop .

Connoisseur have been on sale lately so I've been working my way through the flavours. Chocolate honey nougat and cookies and cream are great.