• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have a small torso and stomach so I prefer rest pause. I'll eat some until I am stuffed then I will watch an episode of a TV show on my laptop or read a book then in 20 mins I am hungry again and I'll have another go. This way I can eat 2 500g pizzas, some sweet potato fries and 2L of ice cream in 120 minutes. Rest/pausing your eating works very well for me really

I also superset sometimes as well, but you need two very different foods that go together- it's hard. One needs to be the difficult one but one needs to be easy, like a break. Chicken and chips is good for this. You smash back the chips and then when you're full you can have the chicken which goes down very easy and then you get hungry again and can go back to the chips

I personally drop set with food.
Start with the heavy solid foods like steak, as I get fuller, drop down to lighter textures like roast seweet potato, then move down to the more liquid types like icecream, where it just sorta runs down the neck slowly by it self whan i cannot swollow any longer. ;)

Yeah ice cream is a good finisher / intensity raiser
Just melts in your mouth and slides down

mmm the cookies and cream flavour is the best - could easy eat a couple of tubs of this aday.

Posted this in the what are you eating thread -

Last week or so been missing ice cream like crazy so one night I was like fuck it i'll just freeze my protein powder haha - 2 scoops of cinnamon bun flav protein in a bowl - mix into a sloopyish paste - mix in some unsalted peanuts - layer of sugar free choc sauce and then coconut shavings on top - freezer for 1 hour - mmmmm 2 good! Been eating it every night.

Sounds great. One of my favourite things to eat is a big bowl of cookies & cream ice cream, with a big spoonful of natural peanut butter mixed in.

aa3955352adf685234fb2aa5b8b57b1e.jpg

1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
2/3 cup Guinness stout
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons molasses
4 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, scrape in the vanilla bean seeds. Add the pod, milk, and cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and let the flavors infuse for 30 minutes.

2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the stout and molasses. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.

3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk in a few tablespoons of the hot cream mixture, then slowly whisk in another 1/4 cup of the cream. Add the remaining cream in a steady stream, whisking constantly. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.

4. Stir the beer mixture into the cream mixture. Cook the custard over medium heat, stirring often with a wooden spoon, for 6 to 8 minutes or until the custard thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon.

5. Strain the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Process the custard in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.

Ice cream is amazinggggg. I've been making protein ice cream and banana "nice cream" as part of my post workout meal lately. Definitely not the same as the real stuff :(

Ice cream is amazinggggg. I've been making protein ice cream and banana "nice cream" as part of my post workout meal lately. Definitely not the same as the real stuff :(
Eat the real stuff then. YEAH!!!