• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Connoisseur have been on sale lately so I've been working my way through the flavours. Chocolate honey nougat and cookies and cream are great.

mmm the cookies and cream flavour is the best - could easy eat a couple of tubs of this aday.

Posted this in the what are you eating thread -

Last week or so been missing ice cream like crazy so one night I was like fuck it i'll just freeze my protein powder haha - 2 scoops of cinnamon bun flav protein in a bowl - mix into a sloopyish paste - mix in some unsalted peanuts - layer of sugar free choc sauce and then coconut shavings on top - freezer for 1 hour - mmmmm 2 good! Been eating it every night.

Lol does that actually end up with a similar consistency to ice cream [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION];?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Bought some Coles PB ice cream on the weekend, that was nice but the connoisseur stuff is pretty hard to beat.

Ice cream is one of the most anabolic substances known to man second only to cheesecake
Lots of strength athletes swear by ice cream. Sam Byrd is a big fan of ice cream I know that 100%. Talia Van Doran also. Strong as shit. Lots of BBers love it as well, very good for gaining and it won't get you fat rotated into your diet in the right places

You need the real ice cream. The creamy one
The cheap shit is no good, it's just sugar really

Woolworths Select range is good and cheap

My favourite is the honeycomb caramel macadamia
Pretty dank
Cookies and cream is OK
Can't fault double chocolate chip

Love the shit (except strawberry), only problem is, I use a cereal bowl with a soup spoon and have 4 times the ammount I intended.
When no one is home, I eat it straight from the container, so no idea how much i have had.

Love the shit (except strawberry), only problem is, I use a cereal bowl with a soup spoon and have 4 times the ammount I intended.
When no one is home, I eat it straight from the container, so no idea how much i have had.

Sick.
I do the same :D

Eat to failure

I have a small torso and stomach so I prefer rest pause. I'll eat some until I am stuffed then I will watch an episode of a TV show on my laptop or read a book then in 20 mins I am hungry again and I'll have another go. This way I can eat 2 500g pizzas, some sweet potato fries and 2L of ice cream in 120 minutes. Rest/pausing your eating works very well for me really

I also superset sometimes as well, but you need two very different foods that go together- it's hard. One needs to be the difficult one but one needs to be easy, like a break. Chicken and chips is good for this. You smash back the chips and then when you're full you can have the chicken which goes down very easy and then you get hungry again and can go back to the chips

I have a small torso and stomach so I prefer rest pause. I'll eat some until I am stuffed then I will watch an episode of a TV show on my laptop or read a book then in 20 mins I am hungry again and I'll have another go. This way I can eat 2 500g pizzas, some sweet potato fries and 2L of ice cream in 120 minutes. Rest/pausing your eating works very well for me really

I also superset sometimes as well, but you need two very different foods that go together- it's hard. One needs to be the difficult one but one needs to be easy, like a break. Chicken and chips is good for this. You smash back the chips and then when you're full you can have the chicken which goes down very easy and then you get hungry again and can go back to the chips

I see...

Is this the Super High Intensity Training method?