• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
so our partners do stuff that annoys us , rant about it here ....

mine stresses out over the little most insignificant thing, drives me insane

more to be added

FACEBOOK Faaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk.

Seriously she will spend a minimum of 6hrs a day on fucking Facebook talking to imaginary friends from 20 years ago, that she has not seen since school or since she was 6, fucking seriously.

We the real people are right here around her, and half the time we can not even get acknowledgement from her that we are even alive:mad:

We had a huge argument about it around Lunchtime today (I am off work today and she sat on the computer from 8am till lunch time) Then she decided to put the kids breakfast dishes in the dish washer, dragged the vacuum out (it's still in the middle of the kitchen unused) and she been on Facebook again for at least two hours.

I get home from fucking work and nothing is done as she 'RAN OUT OF TIME" fuck me you are a stay at home mum with two kids at school, how the fuck can you run out of time...........about to have another argument once I am done with the gym.

Time for her to get back to fucking work or ship out, not feeding her to fucking laze around all day and then whine on Facebbok how fucking hard her life is...mind you she just been on a two week holiday to Port Maquarrie while I stayed home and worked and she is already planning a week at the Gold Coast around x mas.....guess what I will be doing....fucking working.

Seriously things will be changing shortly or I will be single.

END OF RANT FOR NOW.

and did I say FUCK FACEBOOK:mad::mad::mad:

FACEBOOK Faaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk.

Seriously she will spend a minimum of 6hrs a day on fucking Facebook talking to imaginary friends from 20 years ago, that she has not seen since school or since she was 6, fucking seriously.

We the real people are right here around her, and half the time we can not even get acknowledgement from her that we are even alive:mad:

We had a huge argument about it around Lunchtime today (I am off work today and she sat on the computer from 8am till lunch time) Then she decided to put the kids breakfast dishes in the dish washer, dragged the vacuum out (it's still in the middle of the kitchen unused) and she been on Facebook again for at least two hours.

I get home from fucking work and nothing is done as she 'RAN OUT OF TIME" fuck me you are a stay at home mum with two kids at school, how the fuck can you run out of time...........about to have another argument once I am done with the gym.

Time for her to get back to fucking work or ship out, not feeding her to fucking laze around all day and then whine on Facebbok how fucking hard her life is...mind you she just been on a two week holiday to Port Maquarrie while I stayed home and worked and she is already planning a week at the Gold Coast around x mas.....guess what I will be doing....fucking working.

Seriously things will be changing shortly or I will be single.

END OF RANT FOR NOW.

and did I say FUCK FACEBOOK:mad::mad::mad:

Jeez.. sounds rough Mick! :(

She might need a re-education! :)

Hope shit works out and I agree fuck facebook. I go on it for about 30 seconds every 6 months mostly to deny friend requests from fuckers I didn't like from 15 years ago. Why would I accept your fucking friend request. I couldn't give a shit what you are doing.

Facebook is for useless fucks trying to make their pathetic lives sound much more interesting than what they are.

Jeez.. sounds rough Mick! :(

She might need a re-education! :)

Kills, me, and yes there will be some serious ultimatums set very fucking shortly.

Like get a full time job or get out.

And did I mention I fucking hate Facebook, the biggest antisocial site on the internet.

They call it social networking WTF, how can it be social networking, I see it all the time people are out with real live friends and other people and they will all sit around looking at their iPhones being on Facebook, then they get home and Facebook about what a great time they had while they were out with friends that they never even spoke to.

This shit is teaching people to be antisocial and unable to interact with people in real life.

By the way did I mention ....... FUCK FACEBOOK!!!!!!

Hope shit works out and I agree fuck facebook. I go on it for about 30 seconds every 6 months mostly to deny friend requests from fuckers I didn't like from 15 years ago. Why would I accept your fucking friend request. I couldn't give a shit what you are doing.

Facebook is for useless fucks trying to make their pathetic lives sound much more interesting than what they are.

This pretty much sums it up to me, it's ok to keep in contact with family and close friends, and I use it for that, but fuck me, I get friend requests from people I have not seen for over 30 years, got one the other day, last time I saw the dude he was 6, he is now 40 something, and I never even spoke to him or liked him back then, what the fuck would he want from me???

People wasting their real lifes and missing out on their real live friends right in front of them for being on fucking Bragbook (Facebook)./

Anyway, will be getting this shit sorted soon.

Last edited:
My husband hates me on Candy Crush but if he's on Facebook or eBay.....I'm on Candy Crush Kunce :mad:

I have friends who will pull out their phones while over and continually check messages, it's very annoying. Even during movies... turn off your f'ing phone

I had a chick friend a while back who posted frantically to facebook to prove she had a happy life... Like every second post was 'MY boyfriend did this to me I LOVE him'.... I didnt realise every display of affection had to be public. Every other post had something to do with how great life was and how happy things were.... She wasnt happy.

I have friends who will pull out their phones while over and continually check messages, it's very annoying. Even during movies... turn off your f'ing phone

I had a chick friend a while back who posted frantically to facebook to prove she had a happy life... Like every second post was 'MY boyfriend did this to me I LOVE him'.... I didnt realise every display of affection had to be public. Every other post had something to do with how great life was and how happy things were.... She wasnt happy.

Haha thats the one.

It's not an uncommon one, but she's always late getting ready to go anywhere. Now I tell her I'm going to be there half an hour before I actually show up and often she will still be getting ready.

It's not an uncommon one, but she's always late getting ready to go anywhere. Now I tell her I'm going to be there half an hour before I actually show up and often she will still be getting ready.

That's just women mate,they all do that, if you need to be somewhere by 7, tell her 5.30, and you will probably get there by 8:p