• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My significant other has rediscovered the nightlife with her new group of friends from work and needs all weekend to recover. No special meals coming my way here!

There is also a new rule that everything has to be organic or she will throw it away/won't eat it because her naturopath said so. No biggie except that organic stuff costs twice as much as regular stuff..

I think I am going to be single again soon lol.

hope her alcohol is organic!

What would ISIS do lol?

We should exchange our aggressive unethical pure self interest females in our society for their downtrodden and abused women in those ISIS, Taliban areas. The females in our society who have all the rights and no responsibilities should try living under ISIS or the Taliban's rule.

I wonder if feminism is our ruler like ISIS or the Taliban are their rulers.

What would ISIS do lol?

We should exchange our aggressive unethical pure self interest females in our society for their downtrodden and abused women in those ISIS, Taliban areas. The females in our society who have all the rights and no responsibilities should try living under ISIS or the Taliban's rule.

I wonder if feminism is our ruler like ISIS or the Taliban are their rulers.

tumblr_mzk2rrNT5g1sek2a3o1_500.gif

My significant other has rediscovered the nightlife with her new group of friends from work and needs all weekend to recover. No special meals coming my way here!

There is also a new rule that everything has to be organic or she will throw it away/won't eat it because her naturopath said so. No biggie except that organic stuff costs twice as much as regular stuff..

I think I am going to be single again soon lol.
I'm afraid it's the beginning of the end my friend, brace yourself.

......pubs and clubs serve organic alcohol now?

bondi is full of kunce who live healthy life styles, vegan gluten free organic yoga and all the bs.. yet on the piss all weekend doin wrack and smoking like chimneys, fuckin try hard dick heads

Good one, I'll save the organic alcohol quip for a saturday morning when I'm up for extreme colourful banter, then retreat to the gym straight afterwards.