• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Missus wants me to help out with duties inside, yet I can work for days outside, mowing, pruning, cutting etc etc and not a single hand is offered.....

Hahaha, yes there is another one. I work 45-60 hours a week train four times a week every week no matter what, get a day off work spend it working in the garden or serving the car or doing some other job, and she struggles to vacuum the floor in 24 hours. :rolleyes:

Another classic, she goes to bed well before me, and gets up two hours after me, I work 10 hour days, get home and train after work, yet she is the one that is tired ........wtf???

Last edited:
Sounds like you have underlying issues...

Facebook is not the problem.... Its a symptom of something else...

Oh come on, I am sure everyone lived "The Sullivan's" life before Facebook came along, it is the root of all evil to control the weak minded and brainwash the young into thinking they are awesome when they have done fuck all in their lives and probably never will...

Oh come on, I am sure everyone lived "The Sullivan's" life before Facebook came along, it is the root of all evil to control the weak minded and brainwash the young into thinking they are awesome when they have done fuck all in their lives and probably never will...

Ned, the same can be said for anything on the web, including bodbybiulding/powerlifting forums lol.

This thread is too depressing.

It annoys me that my dog can lick his balls and I can't lick mine

But can you do this

ataty3y9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Never had or will have an FB account. I don't feel like I need to share every move I make and couldn't give a fuck what others are doing.

What pisses me off is when the missus uses my car.

1. Never fills it, always runs the fuel down, I have a company fuel card FFS, is not that hard.
2. Takes all the gold coins out that I need for parking when in the city.
3. Never uses her key, so stuffs my seat settings.
4. Opens the door with the keys in her hand, scratches the shit out of the door below the angle.
5. Rubs wheels along gutter hen paring.
6. Rips front spoiler off when paring over gutters.
7. Feeds he kids in the car.
8. Leaves shit every where, wrappers, chewies, coffee cups, parking dockets, food containers.
9. Leaves hair bands on the gear lever.
10. Lipstick marks on roof lining when she closes the visor or mirror with the lipstick in her hand.
11. Wears studded jacket around her waist, tore he leather.
12. Slams the fk out of the boot and door. Why?
13. I don't even think my car has an ignition, the moment the door slams (way too hard) shut, it's doing 7k rpm own the road.

And to sum it up, none of it is her fault, it's cos the car is too big and too low.
:confused:

I'm gonna pop a fkng vessel one day.......:mad:

Never had or will have an FB account. I don't feel like I need to share every move I make and couldn't give a fuck what others are doing.

What pisses me off is when the missus uses my car.

1. Never fills it, always runs the fuel down, I have a company fuel card FFS, is not that hard.
2. Takes all the gold coins out that I need for parking when in the city.
3. Never uses her key, so stuffs my seat settings.
4. Opens the door with the keys in her hand, scratches the shit out of the door below the angle.
5. Rubs wheels along gutter hen paring.
6. Rips front spoiler off when paring over gutters.
7. Feeds he kids in the car.
8. Leaves shit every where, wrappers, chewies, coffee cups, parking dockets, food containers.
9. Leaves hair bands on the gear lever.
10. Lipstick marks on roof lining when she closes the visor or mirror with the lipstick in her hand.
11. Wears studded jacket around her waist, tore he leather.
12. Slams the fk out of the boot and door. Why?
13. I don't even think my car has an ignition, the moment the door slams (way too hard) shut, it's doing 7k rpm own the road.

And to sum it up, none of it is her fault, it's cos the car is too big and too low.
:confused:

I'm gonna pop a fkng vessel one day.......:mad:

I'd trade her in

Fuck lotta unhappy marriages, just get a divorce and marry a Thai bar girl you'll be happier in the long run