• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What piece of equipment at your gym do you often have to wait in line for?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What piece of equipment at your gym do you often have to wait in line for?

Sadly, the leg press. Squat Rack is barely touched which is great for me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

None at home :) when I hit the big gym it's usually a short wait for one of the 8 Hammer strength racks for Squats or a Dumbbell bench. Long wait for the pec fly, moderate wait for a cable crossover.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The smith and 3 squat racks are usually all in use at the same time. Decline bench is only in use when you want to use it :p No issue with cable crossover stations (we must have about 5 now).

I occasionally have to wait for a squat stand or bench, although I've learned to schedule my workouts to avoid needing to do that.

Dumbells and X-over cables, can't get in there without a number.
It's quicker getting meat at the deli in Safeway.

The time that my wife and I train, we basically have a certified Hammer Strength Gym to ourselves and a Crossfit gym.

squat racks, cables, everything else is not too bad, sometimes you can get and adjustable bench and everyone using them is using them as a flat bench anyway

Not to much really - as the gym I train at is pretty masssive - but normally squat racks if anything.

The issue we're having at the moment is that after we've finished our first set on an alternative piece of equipment, the equipment we want to use frees up. Not so much of a problem for me, but when you're dealing with a new trainee (my wife), I'd prefer to keep on barbell squats consistently for a while rather than doing hack squats or dumbbell squats.