• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Miranda

I'm new to all this and I've heard a lot of stories re the pre comp lead up training etc which can totally wreck your body (& health).

I've also met quite a few people who swear by Metabolic Precision.

Apparently there's a free workshop this week in Melboure CBD and I'm wondering if I should go.

Does anyone know anything about it?

This is the link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to all this and I've heard a lot of stories re the pre comp lead up training etc which can totally wreck your body (& health).

I've also met quite a few people who swear by Metabolic Precision.

Apparently there's a free workshop this week in Melboure CBD and I'm wondering if I should go.

Does anyone know anything about it?

This is the link:

FREE Seminar

The people you've met, that swear buy it couldn't tell you?

gratuitous plug?

Worth a try but just use your brain to decide what's hogwash and what might work for you. Try and relate it to your own experiences and diets you've tried in the past that may or may not have worked.

For example, I believed for a long time the only way I could lose weight was through extremely low carbohydrate diets with refeeds every couple of days. Whilst this worked it gave me inconsistent results and my training suffered due to the lack of muscle glycogen floating about.

Turns out what worked for me was just a simple diet of moderate carbohydrates, moderate dietary fats and high protein. Each macro nutrient was tweaked as my weight loss stalled with more cardio or weight training sessions added in. Nothing special or out there.

Keep us posted!

Spot is a green dog, I haven't seen any other dogs in Brisbane, so they must all be green.

Anyway, find out for yourself if you can lose weight and get lean without (allegedly) ruining your metabolism.

Read This Before Paying For Metabolic Precision

This is for anyone considering signing up for Metabolic Precision but does NOT live in Australia: Take it from someone who knows (and spent a little over $1,200 USD for this).
MP is good and it's obviously worked for a lot of people but there is nothing earth shattering here It is EXTREMELY overpriced for what you are getting. For $1200 (or at least that's what I paid) you'll receive the book, a cookbook on CD and 3 months of access to their website. Yes, just 3 months then you're out. The website has some "quizzes", lots of articles written by the founder, Paul Cribb, workout routines and short YouTube video clips of how to properly perform resistance exercises (all of which are nothing new...you could google "how to properly deadlift" and get hundreds of clips with the same exact information). Lastly, the website has (poor quality, unedited) audio versions of classes that the founder has taught. They are painfully boooooooooooring and desperately need to be edited so as not to include uneccessary chatter, jokes, etc. Lots of wasted time.

Support is non existent. Expect to figure this program out on your own. There is a huge learning curve as you have to figure this program out on your own. It literally took me about a week to really get started CORRECTLY because I was trying to figure out the system of eating and working out and it's a bit confusing. When I would email my trainer it would take forever to get a reply. She was always either swamped or just put me very low on the priority list because she knew I was out of the country and not one of her face to face clients. So don't be fooled…this trainer does not actually help you do anything or offer any type of motivational support or help with the program. I think the "trainer" is simply there to add you the FB group or something ridiculous like that. If you really want to do this program then I would highly suggest just buying the book since you're literally getting NOT. ONE. ADDITIONAL thing by signing up for the full program.

Keep in mind that if you are going to do this program plan on spending a GREAT deal of time in meal preparation. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but just be aware that your success with metabolic position is highly dependent on eating at PRECISE times and eating VERY SPECIFIC things. This is not just simply throwimg together meals of proteins, carbs, etc. This is carefully planning meals of very specific proteins, carbs, etc. All to be eaten within very specific windows of time during the day.

My impression is that if you actually live in Australia you'll receive much more individualized support. Otherwise, forget it. They don't want anything to do with you.
Hope this helps.

Last edited: