• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are some of your current regular meals?

Same brekky everyday. 1/2 cup oats, 50-100g frozen berries, 1 scoop BN Vanilla WPC, handful of almonds.

Dinners vary on a daily basis. I love getting in the kitchen and winging it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mince is $10kg? Fuck me.

Actually proper lean beef mince ie top side mince is $14-$15 a kg at best

that would include Woolworths heart smart range or butcher

Coles 4 star lean beef at $10kg is 12% fat so its quite a bit higher in calories

there burger grade is shocking at 20%+ fat its like 25g fat per 100g or something

Speaking of beef, Ive got a 5kg grade 4 waygu that im dry aging, Cant wait to cook that over hot charcoal on the spit next week

Actually proper lean beef mince ie top side mince is $14-$15 a kg at best

that would include Woolworths heart smart range or butcher

Coles 4 star lean beef at $10kg is 12% fat so its quite a bit higher in calories

there burger grade is shocking at 20%+ fat its like 25g fat per 100g or something

Speaking of beef, Ive got a 5kg grade 4 waygu that im dry aging, Cant wait to cook that over hot charcoal on the spit next week

Glad I buy in bulk then.

Beef patties with rice and veggies
Chicken breast or thigh marinated in nandos sauces, cooked on the Weber or in the slow cooker, with rice etc.
Eggs on toast.

various proats concoctions
slow cooked chicken curries
kangaroo burgers
roast pumpkin (I farkin love it!)

that would be my most common meals

Standard chicken rice broccoli, sweet potato turkey mince carrot, salmon rice veg, turkey mince spag bowl

darumy8u.jpg

evabeban.jpg

uzavebun.jpg

Oh and macca's family meal and a big ass bucket from KFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ very impressive,dedication is right there

Current lunch, Penne with ricotta and tom sauce

Very tasty, easy to cook and carry to work:

150g pasta 110C 18P 3F
100g ricotta 4C 12P 4F
135g tom sauce 11C 1.5P 3F
Olive oil 5F

Not the best meal for cutting I guess :D

breakfast - cereal and milk

meal 1 - chicken of some kind with potatoes (at the moment making potato bake and dividing it up for the week)

meal 2 - 2 wholemeal sandwiches with chicken or some form of meat in them

proton shakes

dinner - whatever is going but will be some form of meat and carb, whether its patato, rice or pasta