• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Contribute to the topic or gtfo

Aww come on.

It looks lile user frazzle is getting a little "frazzled"

caine.jpg

After taking it for a couple of months now, I'd have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by creatine.

But caffeine has my heart LOL

Not sure I have a favourite supplement.

May be a good multi Vitamin, some Creatine and Protein Powder.

But really I recon you can train without them.

If I had to pick one I would take the multi, as a just in case insurance.

I should add that glucosamine works in nearly every animal apart from humans. Animal trials simply show the proof of concept. When my doge had arthritis I went to the doctor and got a glucosamine prescription filled out through MediBank and gave it to my doge (with the correct doggy dose) and he improved massively

When people take it? Nothing. Sugar pills actually worked better, hilariously

When I get back from gym I'll give you animal studies if that will shut you up. You don't listen and you have no understanding of how trials and studies work, are funded and who funds them for what reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still waiting for those studies [MENTION=16785]frazzle[/MENTION]; [emoji46]

I wouldn't say it's my favourite supplement, but probably the most important sup that nearly all of us are deficient in, is Vitamin D3. Unless you're working outdoors, you're not getting enough, especially during winter. Being deficient in vitamin D3 will lower your natural testosterone levels. You can pick up a bottle of 60 capsules for like $15.

I take d3. And extra protein powder. So basically i havnt changed my standpoint in 2+ years haha.

I like to take D3 too. Along with a good Vit B complex, Vit E, Vit C, and ZMA before bed. I'm hoping this stack will help my hairs, they been thinning a bit lately.

Not sure I have a favourite supplement.

May be a good multi Vitamin, some Creatine and Protein Powder.

But really I recon you can train without them.

If I had to pick one I would take the multi, as a just in case insurance.

11-11-2013, now 16-01-2016.

Still take a daily Multivitamin, and Vitamin C Tablet, still use protein powder, did use creatine for a while but now deem it to be a complete waste of time, seems to make no difference either way.

I do agree there mickie.

Though it does actually work well, its a 1%er. I tend to only take it coming into a comp as insurance.
Else i dont worry too much.
The D3 is my only constant supplement. Doc said take 1...i take 3. Haha. The intahwebz said 5!

Definitely a 1%er, in my training for general health there is no point.

Been off the protein powder for a while, but started using it again in 2016, using up old stock at the moment to clear the cupboard out, I still have about 2-3kg here in various containers and bags, some True Protein, some Universal Nutrition, and some Maxes. And I have just ordered a sample pack of Fuel Protein advertising in the banner on this forum, ordered two single serves of each flavour they were $1.50 per serve with free delivery.

Debating if I will buy more once it runs out, currently taking 45grams post workout on training days, and same as a snack on non training days when I feel like it. Usually with 250ml of unsweetened almond or coconut milk, as it tasted better than water and has a lot less calories than regular milk.

The last 6 months first time I have been taking absolutely nothing for years. No Supps, no painkillers it's good not having to
remeber to take tablets with you everywhere. Who am I kidding, my Mrs remembered for me.

The last 6 months first time I have been taking absolutely nothing for years. No Supps, no painkillers it's good not having to
remeber to take tablets with you everywhere. Who am I kidding, my Mrs remembered for me.
Heh.

Im lucky i think to not be needing painkillers pretty ever.