Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Favourite supplement/s of all time?

  1. #21
    Active Member

    Array
    DREADLIFT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby88 View Post
    So you don't anything about it, nor ever used it but you know it's shit? Huh? Hahaha
    Basically all supplements are shit, and only make up 1% of a training/nutrition scheme. If the other 99% isnt there you're wasting your time/money.
    Protein manufacturers are, by and large, less trustworthy than toothless Russians selling handguns in Moscovite back alleys.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,829
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rest is free


    Actions verify priorities


  • #23
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby88 View Post
    So you don't anything about it, nor ever used it but you know it's shit? Huh? Hahaha
    Me using it isn't going to prove anything. If it was currently well proven to work it would be licensed and sold as a proper medical treatment. Not at bodybuilding sup stores. Lol.

    I have been going to so of the best docs about my tendon problems. Those guys are up with the latest research in the field. No surprise none mentioned this as being any benefit. If it showed any promise of working they would be all over it.

    Its funny you would just use it off the recommendation of a BB forum. Lol. Is there even any solid research behind the safety or efficacy of it.

    Even if it does turn out to work I will happily wait until this is proven rather than take every random supp that BB supp stores promise will fix everything.


  • #24
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DREADLIFT View Post
    Basically all supplements are shit, and only make up 1% of a training/nutrition scheme. If the other 99% isnt there you're wasting your time/money.
    I did read a while back a review of he supps sold. Around 90% failed in some way. From wrong labeling, false claims, wrong ingredients in the actual product ect. Lol.

    As we all know the protein powder scam of late is a perfect example. No surprise that sort of stuff would be going on with most supps as they are harder to test than protein powder.


  • #25
    Registered Rustler

    Array
    0ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    11,391
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby88 View Post
    And what would be a good illegal supplement for joints?
    IGF-1 site injections
    Not illegal though, just questionably legal
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by spartacus Hidden Content
    There are no absolute world records anymore



  • #26
    Shenanigan Kunce

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Favourite supplement/s of all time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    You really think a legal supp is going to do anything for your elbows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Fucked if id know. Not a great area of my knowledge but I'm not banking on dodgy supps from bodybuilding stores doing much of anything.
    Hahahaha surely you trolling homey? How bout you pipe down till you can show some experience or knowledge on a subject eh? That's a good boy

    Oh and it's a natural product like a herb you idiot it's well known and well sold world wide
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • #27
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frazzle View Post
    Hahahaha surely you trolling homey? How bout you pipe down till you can show some experience or knowledge on a subject eh? That's a good boy

    Oh and it's a natural product like a herb you idiot it's well known and well sold world wide
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about you pipe up and post some references of it doing anything worth shit then. That's a good boy.

    Oh its natural so it must be awesome then. Plenty of natural supps sold world wide that do nothing apart from take your cash.


  • #28
    Shenanigan Kunce

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Secondly why the fuark you kunce in A supplement thread anyway? Thread title "Post your favourite supp", posts favourite supp nek minute 6 responses about supps are shit. You kunce are as bad as bb.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • #29
    Shenanigan Kunce

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    How about you pipe up and post some references of it doing anything worth shit then. That's a good boy.

    Oh its natural so it must be awesome then. Plenty of natural supps sold world wide that do nothing apart from take your cash.
    Haha once I finish work like a normal person that goes to work not centre link homey I'll find you what your after and it won't be from google.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • #30
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frazzle View Post
    Hahahaha surely you trolling homey? How bout you pipe down till you can show some experience or knowledge on a subject eh? That's a good boy

    Oh and it's a natural product like a herb you idiot it's well known and well sold world wide
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh and with my tendon problems I do know they have shithouse blood flow. So that's why sight injections under ultrasound are what is used to get stuff in there. So I highly doubt any suspect sup you are taking orally is going to get to the tendon in useful concentrations anyway. And that's assuming it would do anything when it got there, which is unlikely.


  • Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •