• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I just had a quick look for Good quality studies finding many many rodent studies do not prefer them will come back with human studies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we still recommending this as a magical joint cure?

I can give you mice and pig trials which show great improvement but I don't agree with replying solely on those trials, I'd prefer to use human trials. Unfortunately for herbs and natural
Products human trials are rare to find high level studies id be willing to use as evidence, I've already wasted enough time today with your stupidity I won't waste anymore. It's not magical but as far as an OTC supplement its gotta be one of the top ones out there. Backed by most that have used it.

I can give you mice and pig trials which show great improvement but I don't agree with replying solely on those trials, I'd prefer to use human trials. Unfortunately for herbs and natural
Products human trials are rare to find high level studies id be willing to use as evidence, I've already wasted enough time today with your stupidity I won't waste anymore. It's not magical but as far as an OTC supplement its gotta be one of the top ones out there. Backed by most that have used it.

My stupidity? Lol. I'm still waiting for the solid research you promised.

Pig and mice trials. I'm not either of those, so I'll happily wait for human trials.

"Backed by most that have used it". Fucken lol. What great evidence that is. Back when they first come out everyone was saying powerbalance brackets gave them more power as well. Lol. Anecdotes are not evidence.

So I'm the stupid one but you are the one basing this supps effectiveness on a few anecdotes from the bros at the gym. Lol.

My stupidity? Lol. I'm still waiting for the solid research you promised.

Pig and mice trials. I'm not either of those, so I'll happily wait for human trials.

"Backed by most that have used it". Fucken lol. What great evidence that is. Back when they first come out everyone was saying powerbalance brackets gave them more power as well. Lol. Anecdotes are not evidence.

So I'm the stupid one but you are the one basing this supps effectiveness on a few anecdotes from the bros at the gym. Lol.

It's the same crap every time do you know how much it costs to run a good human evidence based trial? Herbs, natural supplements are rare to find these. I refuse to use sub standard evidence to back what I say. It's a fucking supplement you want magic go get some deca or hgh oh your probably too poor for hgh though :). You have cronic problems buy some and try it yourself, anythings worth a shot if your as bad as you say you are right.

It's the same crap every time do you know how much it costs to run a good human evidence based trial? Herbs, natural supplements are rare to find these. I refuse to use sub standard evidence to back what I say. It's a fucking supplement you want magic go get some deca or hgh oh your probably too poor for hgh though :). You have cronic problems buy some and try it yourself, anythings worth a shot if your as bad as you say you are right.

Mate if you wanna use an unproven supp go for it. You just claimed it worked and to have solid research backing it, which you seemed to have failed on. But if the bros at the gym say it works it must be awesome then.

I'm not willing to waste my cash on every unproven supp with whatever claims they decide to make up on the day.

Mate if you wanna use an unproven supp go for it. You just claimed it worked and to have solid research backing it, which you seemed to have failed on. But if the bros at the gym say it works it must be awesome then.

I'm not willing to waste my cash on every unproven supp with whatever claims they decide to make up on the day.

Dont give me that shit it isnt broscience It's been around and used for hundreds of years do some research yourself. I have seen a human trial before. I spent an hour looking and I could only find animal trials which come from medical databases you need to pay to have access to not google, prove it more then enough but I refuse to use anything less then a human trial to back what I say. You enjoy kunt helping educated you is not worth my time

Dont give me that shit it isnt broscience It's been around and used for hundreds of years do some research yourself. I have seen a human trial before. I spent an hour looking and I could only find animal trials which come from medical databases you need to pay to have access to not google, prove it more then enough but I refuse to use anything less then a human trial to back what I say. You enjoy kunt helping educated you is not worth my time

Lol. "It's been around for hundreds of years". So what, doesn't proven anything. Lol. That would probably mean there has been plenty of time for some decent research to be done.

So it's not bro science but all the proof you have is its old and the bros say it works. Lol.

Lol. "It's been around for hundreds of years". So what, doesn't proven anything. Lol. That would probably mean there has been plenty of time for some decent research to be done.

So it's not bro science but all the proof you have is its old and the bros say it works. Lol.

When I get back from gym I'll give you animal studies if that will shut you up. You don't listen and you have no understanding of how trials and studies work, are funded and who funds them for what reason.

When I get back from gym I'll give you animal studies if that will shut you up. You don't listen and you have no understanding of how trials and studies work, are funded and who funds them for what reason.

Ifs pretty obvious who is struggling with this. We have gone from the promise of solid research, to the bros say it works. Lol.

Humans are not pigs or rats. These sort of trails are preliminary and if they look promising it moves onto human trails and it's happened plenty of times things that show promise on other animals don't pan out with humans. I'm not spending my cash until it's proven on humans.

You don't even have 1 human trail. Even once you have 1 positive trail it still needs to be repeatable.

If I was giving the stuff to a pig or mouse I would bother with those animal trials but I'm not.

Contribute to the topic or gtfo

Yep no worries.
[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; delete all my posts on this crap. It's obviously gone no where and clogging up rugy88's thread.

Last edited: