• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you don't anything about it, nor ever used it but you know it's shit? Huh? Hahaha

Me using it isn't going to prove anything. If it was currently well proven to work it would be licensed and sold as a proper medical treatment. Not at bodybuilding sup stores. Lol.

I have been going to so of the best docs about my tendon problems. Those guys are up with the latest research in the field. No surprise none mentioned this as being any benefit. If it showed any promise of working they would be all over it.

Its funny you would just use it off the recommendation of a BB forum. Lol. Is there even any solid research behind the safety or efficacy of it.

Even if it does turn out to work I will happily wait until this is proven rather than take every random supp that BB supp stores promise will fix everything.

Basically all supplements are shit, and only make up 1% of a training/nutrition scheme. If the other 99% isnt there you're wasting your time/money.

I did read a while back a review of he supps sold. Around 90% failed in some way. From wrong labeling, false claims, wrong ingredients in the actual product ect. Lol.

As we all know the protein powder scam of late is a perfect example. No surprise that sort of stuff would be going on with most supps as they are harder to test than protein powder.

You really think a legal supp is going to do anything for your elbows.

Fucked if id know. Not a great area of my knowledge but I'm not banking on dodgy supps from bodybuilding stores doing much of anything.

Hahahaha surely you trolling homey? How bout you pipe down till you can show some experience or knowledge on a subject eh? That's a good boy

Oh and it's a natural product like a herb you idiot it's well known and well sold world wide
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha surely you trolling homey? How bout you pipe down till you can show some experience or knowledge on a subject eh? That's a good boy

Oh and it's a natural product like a herb you idiot it's well known and well sold world wide

How about you pipe up and post some references of it doing anything worth shit then. That's a good boy.

Oh its natural so it must be awesome then. Plenty of natural supps sold world wide that do nothing apart from take your cash.

Secondly why the fuark you kunce in A supplement thread anyway? Thread title "Post your favourite supp", posts favourite supp nek minute 6 responses about supps are shit. You kunce are as bad as bb.com

How about you pipe up and post some references of it doing anything worth shit then. That's a good boy.

Oh its natural so it must be awesome then. Plenty of natural supps sold world wide that do nothing apart from take your cash.

Haha once I finish work like a normal person that goes to work not centre link homey I'll find you what your after and it won't be from google.

Oh and with my tendon problems I do know they have shithouse blood flow. So that's why sight injections under ultrasound are what is used to get stuff in there. So I highly doubt any suspect sup you are taking orally is going to get to the tendon in useful concentrations anyway. And that's assuming it would do anything when it got there, which is unlikely.

Secondly why the fuark you kunce in A supplement thread anyway? Thread title "Post your favourite supp", posts favourite supp nek minute 6 responses about supps are shit. You kunce are as bad as bb.com

Is this the first time your mum let you on the internet. Posts tend to go off topic. Welcome to the internet.

Oh and with my tendon problems I do know they have shithouse blood flow. So that's why sight injections under ultrasound are what is used to get stuff in there. So I highly doubt any suspect sup you are taking orally is going to get to the tendon in useful concentrations anyway. And that's assuming it would do anything when it got there, which is unlikely.

Quick fuarking quoting multiple
Times in a row and let me reply homo. I'm. Not even gonna start with what's wrong this this statement I quote "used to get stuff in there" great knowledge data base there dumbass. If you don't know on a subject don't open your mouth, plain and simple. Now I will show you studies this afternoon.

Oh and seriously do you realize how much of a dumb ass you sounded like with your first two
Posts I quoted, "shit doesn't worlk" next post "but I got no knowledge on the subject" some
Fat fuark on the net lifted one or 2 weights joins a gym forum and thinks he knows what he's on about am I close to right?

Anyway homey I'm going back to work you can feel free to act tough and quote me 30 times when I finish if you've been a good boy and eaten all your veggies I'll put up some useful knowledge for you so you can understand and learn.

Quick fuarking quoting multiple
Times in a row and let me reply homo. I'm. Not even gonna start with what's wrong this this statement I quote "used to get stuff in there" great knowledge data base there dumbass. If you don't know on a subject don't open your mouth, plain and simple. Now I will show you studies this afternoon.

Oh and seriously do you realize how much of a dumb ass you sounded like with your first two
Posts I quoted, "shit doesn't worlk" next post "but I got no knowledge on the subject" some
Fat fuark on the net lifted one or 2 weights joins a gym forum and thinks he knows what he's on about am I close to right?

Anyway homey I'm going back to work you can feel free to act tough and quote me 30 times when I finish if you've been a good boy and eaten all your veggies I'll put up some useful knowledge for you so you can understand and learn.

If you actually read my fucking post I was replying to rugby88 that my knowledge on ILLEGAL stuff for tendons was not great and what I do know is not good enough to post on a forum. Read the fucken post properly mate otherwise you look like the pole smoker.

Yeah I'm a fat fuck. I did post a pic up from a year or two ago. Feel free to find it if you want.

If you actually read my fucking post I was replying to rugby88 that my knowledge on ILLEGAL stuff for tendons was not great and what I do know is not good enough to post on a forum. Read the fucken post properly mate otherwise you look like the pole smoker.

Yeah I'm a fat fuck. I did post a pic up from a year or two ago. Feel free to find it if you want.

Tell you what I did just re-read that, and your right on the fact your second comment was directed at illegal things.

Still if you know nothing about something don't post up a retarded generalization about supps in a thread for supps. And then posting some silly buggery about being injected with "stuff". Lol I ain't going back looking for a picture imma just keep with you being a fatty.

Tell you what I did just re-read that, and your right on the fact your second comment was directed at illegal things.

Still if you know nothing about something don't post up a retarded generalization about supps in a thread for supps. And then posting some silly buggery about being injected with "stuff". Lol I ain't going back looking for a picture imma just keep with you being a fatty.

Been dealing with tendon problems for years. Starting to unfortunately learn a fair amount about it.

To be honest if this stuff is backed up by decent research I will be all over it.

Last edited:
Either way its been stimulating conversation.

I dont really understand the mentality of this concept of; training causing pain, take a supplement to make it go away.