• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Perfect symmetry lands crown

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
  • w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
    Muscling to victory: Nadema Nakhl at Gradens Martial Fitness Centre, Prestons. Picture: Luke Fuda

NADEMA Nakhl is a newly crowned Australian bodybuilding champion.
The Lurnea beauty therapist competed in the short novice category at the Australasian Natural Bodybuilding organisation's, Australian Bodybuilding Championships.
It's her first national title. Nakhl triumphed against more experienced competitors at Club Marconi.
Nakhl, 37, said competitors are judged on poise, presentation and symmetry.
"I wanted to enter the Australian titles for my own personal satisfaction," she said. "My instructor Graden Leong motivated me so much he got me to break my fear."
The 150 centimetre tall and 41 kilogram athlete is becoming a "giant" of her sport.
It's been a rapid rise since she linked with competition bodybuilder/instructor Graden Leong, of Graden's Martial Fitness Centre, at Prestons.
The mother of three started weight training four years ago and began at Leong's centre five months ago.
Nakhl said her husband Tony and three children, Jerome, 11, Sharneece, 9, and Jai, 7, are "her greatest supporters".
"My family are the foundation of my life, they were with me when I won the Australian title," Nakhl said.
When she began training in the gym bodybuilding was far from her mind.
"I used to train mainly for cardio work but since I met Graden it has all changed."
Earlier this year Nakhl also won the short figure category in the Newcastle Northern Classic and the Central Coast championships.
Leong said her work ethic is the foundation of success. "Nadema is the kind of person who you tell her to do something and she does it," Leong said.
"Nadema followed a plan of action and she achieved great success."

41 kgs?? Can that be healthy?

My 10yo boy is 40kg. Surely she ain't at a healthy weight for an adult.

Ah well, good luck to her.

Yeah, missed the height thing. To be fair, she doesn't look too unhealthy at all, looks ok. Hopefully she maintains a healthy weight. Just sounds weird to me when comparing it to a child's weight.

41 kgs?? Can that be healthy?

My 10yo boy is 40kg. Surely she ain't at a healthy weight for an adult.

Ah well, good luck to her.

When I was 10 I would have killed to be 40kg. I was a very skinny boy.

she looks damn freaky as hell I could picture her biting a guys knob off then giving that smile :eek: