• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weet-Bix vs Vita Brits

• Weet-Bix vs

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Vita Brits

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Because they want to look like they train.

How does eating tasteless bland food, that provides no perceivable benefits to your body composition assist you in looking like you train??

You can eat delicious tasty food and actually train and you will look like you train, and you won't be filling your body with this junk.

Your muscles don't know the difference between tasteless food and tasty food, they just see the nutrients.

I certainly look like I train and I have never eaten a weet bix or vita brit in my life neither would it enter my mind in my wildest nightmare:D

Last edited:
Taste is subjective. Personally I enjoy high carb foods in the morning like oats, muesli, pancakes, bread, pudding, etc. I also see food as fuel and not some pissing contest about who can consume the most bacon. Your muscles certainly will know the difference between the macros you give them.

Your muscles certainly will know the difference between the macros you give them.

Exactly so why would you feed them weet bix or similar:confused:

You look like you lift because you lift not because you eat horse feed for breakfast, you look like you lift despite eating horse feed, just goes to show how resilient the human body is.

1 weet bix 60 calories

1 slice of bacon 43 calories.

Personally I will pick the bacon every time, 2-3 slices and an egg or two keeps me going most of the day and provides essential protein and amino acids including BCAA's and keeps me full.

No pissing contest just good nutrition.

Taste is subjective.

Good Point.

Last edited: