• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

probids

Hi everyone

I am a 44 year old living in Henley beach SA.

I started training last year with a PT and lost 25kgs of fat and gained 8kgs of muscle in 5 months. Since that time I have been unable to find a coach and have done only sporadic training. I have a Cardio trainer 3 times per week but want to get back into the gym Mon to Fri and have the program I did in Darwin.

The reason i joined is to find a coach within 30 mins of Henley beach to put me through my program approx 10am mon to fri for approx an hour. Looking at around $50 per session and sessions paid two weeks in advance.

Welcome to the forum @probids;

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

Welcome, we are new members to this board as well. Good luck with your training and using a PT is a good idea to keep yourself motivated and on the right path in the beginning.

Ian

What exactly do you want out of the PT? Programming? Teaching lifts? Just someone to yell at you?