• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

10-15mm rubber gym flooring cut to size in Perth?

starbright

G'day guys,

Couldn't find anything in old threads and been ringing around with no luck, I am just wondering if anyone knew of a place where you can get the typical 10 or 15mm rubber gym flooring tile material cut to size in one piece for example 4x2m or 3x2m.

Preferably in Perth or someone over east who can sort out shipping. Setting up an outdoor area, where I want to be able to move the "training floor" from one side of backyard to other with ease.

Also open to other avenues/ideas, as I'm sure others have considered this in home set ups.

Look for industrial linings providers.. They cut rubber linings to size for a heap of industrial applications - bound to be a few in Perth servicing the chemical and construction industries. Not sure of any names off the top of my head though sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just re-read your post about it being one piece,
I got the 500mm x 500mm tiles but I'm pretty sure that they could sort you out, it might just cost a bit.

There was a place in welshpool that also did rubber mats which someone here had posted the details for but I can't remember what the company was called. I'll have a dig around and see if I can find it for you

Clark Rubber said no luck with one piece in that material from them. I also found a place called Perth Playground & Rubber who I am waiting to hear back from.

I will give the industrial linings type places on Monday a ring a round.

The other option I was thinking was building a platform out of MDF?

Last edited:
Could also try used conveyor belt. There's a place near me that will do offcuts. Might find something similar over there.

I got all mine from Bunnings. 1mx1m. $30 each
Depending on the store they are either in the playground section or the flooring section, some bunnings don't carry them. Morley and Midland had plenty.

If you want to be able to move it easily one piece would be very heavy ( and expensive )
I had a stall mat from clarke rubber which was about 2m x 2m and that's too heavy to move easily, the 1m square mats are much easier to move

I think the 15mm 1mtr squares are about 15kg each so a 2x2 would be a pain to move.

Can you not use the 1x1 squares and make the platform from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk