• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Super groups

Black Country Communion are a pretty reasonable recent supergroup, so are Them Crooked Vultures (in terms of being a band made up of members who achieved success individually).

I'd consider Iron Maiden or Rush to be good bands in the other sense of supergroup, based on their live shows

me listening to ELO 'Time' album, 1981.

Such a long time ago.

Saw ELO at music bowl 1977 or 1978.

3rd song about ticket to the moon

'...good old 1980s, when things were so uncomplicated, I wish I go back there again, everything could be the same ...

would love to crank up volume tonight with supergroups of past, neighbour gone away. Music, loud, would go well with bottle of champagne.

But, 5 year old daughter has to sleep.

Oh well, cannot have it all.

I would argue that downloads have changed the way we treat music.

Back in the day, people would only own 20 or so CDs. You would listen to them in far more depth and probably develop a greater attachment to a band (e.g. Zeppelin, Floyd, ELP).

These days people have access to hundreds of CDs at the click of a button. As soon as the novelty of one wears off they move onto the next.