• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Super groups

The Traveling Wilburys

consisting of Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty.

Last edited:
I'm sure [MENTION=8564]Semillon[/MENTION]; will agree that some of the best ever 'supergroups' include Liquid Tension Experiment, Ayreon, Avantasia etc

U2, Metallica etc...are not supergroups...

Never heard of them so doubt they are supergroups.

Never got the U2 thing, horrible music very annoying IMO.

Metallica definitely a super group.

I'm sure [MENTION=8564]Semillon[/MENTION]; will agree that some of the best ever 'supergroups' include Liquid Tension Experiment, Ayreon, Avantasia etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes they where.

What does "what" even mean?

I quoted it??

Makes no sense.

Yes they where?? Not sure what that means its possibly not even english.

Yes they, and then, where. Where what?? Where did they go?? Where are they?? I don't get the sentence or get what you are trying no say.

I read it back a few times still don't get it. It's not a sentence.

You're being silly [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

He meant "yes they were"
Referring to U2 etc being super groups

I quoted it??

Makes no sense.

Yes they where?? Not sure what that means its possibly not even english.

Yes they, and then, where. Where what?? Where did they go?? Where are they?? I don't get the sentence or get what you are trying no say.

I read it back a few times still don't get it. It's not a sentence.

You're a silly boy mick

I can vouch for LTE. Definitely a supergroup. Ridiculous musicianship!

If you dig instrumental virtuosity and enjoy a fusion of just about every genre there is, definitely need to check out The Aristocrats. One of the newer supergroups doing the rounds.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Lol... Metallica not a supergroup? Please.. some of the finest metal, melody, riffs.. spanning 30+ yrs... sure no supergroup

I think you're missing the point...the definition of a supergroup...
Metallica is one of my favourite all time bands, I play more drums to them than anyone else...
But, by definition, they are not a supergroup...they started when they were teenagers!!

A supergroup is a music group whose members are already successful as solo artists or as part of other groups. - wikipedia :)

A supergroup is a music group whose members are already successful as solo artists or as part of other groups. - wikipedia :)

Well given the wiki definition... they're not...

but to me.... they're definitely a "super" "group" :)

<-- Yeah, bigggg fanboy. \m/\m/\m/\m/