• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodyweight Squat For Reps

I "might" do this tomorrow night. :p
Maybe. After squats, paused squats and front squats, as im currently unable to leg press...

Tim.

Every second day at least! My calves are probably the tightest of all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just do that simple calf stretch that erry one does, plus simple ankle mob stuff against the wall. Not more than a few minutes a day really.

Tim.

What ankle stuff is that

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Just the movement where you stand up to a wall, foot flat on the floor and bend at the ankle until knee cap touches wall. If easy, move foot away from wall 1 inch and go again. Repeat until it loosens up, then move foot again...rinse and repeat. I also do this while holding a broom stick upright next to my foot aim my knee cap to the left and right of it. Same idea there too. Once im over it...I come back the next day and repeat.

Tim.

Just the movement where you stand up to a wall, foot flat on the floor and bend at the ankle until knee cap touches wall. If easy, move foot away from wall 1 inch and go again. Repeat until it loosens up, then move foot again...rinse and repeat. I also do this while holding a broom stick upright next to my foot aim my knee cap to the left and right of it. Same idea there too. Once im over it...I come back the next day and repeat.

Tim.

Got shocking ankle flexibility in my right ankle and it's causing a few other issues. Seeing a bloke that works with a afl club and he told me I could do that stretch but its unlikely to do anything, for me anyway.

Tim do you foam roll the ankle/calves area as well? My calves are tight too and when I roll in my rumble roller, it hurts like nothing else!

50 reps at 85kg

http://youtu.be/jvIKcE9626M

20140209_082811.jpg

holding my phone haha

Thanks mate :) I was a bit hungover today so I think I have a few more in me yet. Paused the last one for fun :p I'm sadistic like that.

Hobbling around at the moment haha

This challenge actually works out to be very good timing for me as I'm not supposed to be squatting heavy anyway.

Thanks mate :)

Should just make it a top 10 leaderboard or something I reckon.

I'm keen to aim for 100 still.

Looks like my legs are going to very, very sore for a few weeks
I'll 1-up Chris, but I think 100 reps would be out my reach haha. Probably good for 60 reps. Maybe more if I use my body weight instead of just putting 80 on the bar