• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worst protein you have had - hands down?

I didnt mind BN Cookies and Cream at all, tastes allright. Not my favourite though.

Worst would have to be No Bull coffee... probably wasnt even protein to add insult to injury.

I agree on the NB coffee. There was something not right with it apart from the obvious.

Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Pea protein, It was horrid reminded me of diff oil! Please dont stress i didnt buy this rubbish i won a 5kg bag and then the bin won it.

Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Pea protein, It was horrid reminded me of diff oil! Please dont stress i didnt buy this rubbish i won a 5kg bag and then the bin won it.

You won pea protein? That's a cop out if I've ever heard of one haha

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

ON Cookies and cream, ON rocky road, and by far the worst tasting was AST VP2 choc HWPI... nothing made that stuff taste good, even in milk with milo etc. added to it, any HWPI tastes like shit.

Protein powder is protein powder, as long as the purity is there its good to go, if your like me and love food it just makes no sense to swallow some vile liquid when a big steak or chicken breast is an option.. Hence why i havent used protein powders for 2 years.

Alot of Cookies and Cream here haha - the only good Cookies and Cream protein ive had was Syntrax Matrix - that was goood!

#NJA82 - I agree the old school AST VP2 tasted like shit then they changed the flavouring and became one of my favs in regards to breakdown/taste.

Have a protein shake and a steak or chicken breast ;)

Also have to agree Redback - and also Aussie Bodies wpi/wpc mix (I think it was) (totally forgot about using this one!) - this was the 1st protein I ever had - when I was about 15 - I couldnt afford shit so my mum would buy it for me for "rugby" haha - didnt even have a scoop in the tub - used to use 4 tablespoons, milk, banana and ice and blend it all together - choc tasted like shit but I thought it would make me massssive.

Last edited:
No bull Choc Mint- tasted like medicine, worst choc mint by far.
BSN Syntha 6 cookies n cream- smelled and tasted terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

fark i remember another crappy one I took years ago.

Muscletech
Orange NitroTech

Blahhhhhhhhhhh
uKU4u.gif

on 100% whey tropical punch - Honestly don't know what I was thinking, like a children's panadol flavoured milkshake

Sunwarrior Chocolate Rice protein - tasted like slightly spicy chocolate dirt.

Optimum Nutrition, Pro-Complex Gainer - Strawberry flavour.. Was horrible, unfortunately i took a chance and bought a 10lb bag so struggled through for months. Should have just thrown it out...

NBS coffee or mocha flavours.

Wasn't a fan of MusclePharm CnC protein either, flavour was far too weak.

A tin of Spam, only had it as a last resort, full of preservatives and salt. Regret it to the max. On the plus side I farted like a champ.