• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

judgey

Free outdoor gym for Tingalpa

For those on the south (east) side in Brisbane, looks like we'll have another option with an outdoor gym.

"Cr Murphy said the Minnippi parklands gym will be protected by a shade cover with the following pieces of gym equipment proposed:
Cross Trainer
Treadmill
Hand Bike
Recumbent Bike (with a USB port that can charge phones, iPads etc)
Lateral Pull Down and Shoulder Press
Leg Press
Dips and Leg Raise
Pull Up and Assisted Pull Up
Bench
"

Are there many of these in other cities in Australia?

ca-gym-wide-20131029205044358273-620x349.jpg

sounds pretty good , lucky buggers

Up here in Mackay there is a big park with some fitness equipment around it, some of it static, others are movable... but nothing like this though

On the Goldy a few of the ocean walks have stations with a chin, dip, sit up, step up board etc at locations. See people all the times take the walk or run and stop at every station to bust out some exercies. Its a good initiative.

I have one near me but that one looks much better.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Anyone keen to organize a little ausbb day trip for us brissy residents?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Free outdoor gym for Tingalpa

For those on the south (east) side in Brisbane, looks like we'll have another option with an outdoor gym.

"Cr Murphy said the Minnippi parklands gym will be protected by a shade cover with the following pieces of gym equipment proposed:
Cross Trainer
Treadmill
Hand Bike
Recumbent Bike (with a USB port that can charge phones, iPads etc)
Lateral Pull Down and Shoulder Press
Leg Press
Dips and Leg Raise
Pull Up and Assisted Pull Up
Bench
"

Are there many of these in other cities in Australia?

Yeah, been there a few times, including last Week. It's nothing special now. The Council have also created an Outdoor Squat machine to go with all the (Shoulder, Chest, Leg) Pressing machinezs, Dips, Chins, etc etc. They are quite common everywhere.

Yeah, been there a few times, including last Week. It's nothing special now. The Council have also created an Outdoor Squat machine to go with all the (Shoulder, Chest, Leg) Pressing machinezs, Dips, Chins, etc etc. They are quite common everywhere.

Just saw ur post LPS, i drive past the other side of that park on the weekend after i finish my night shift delivery job.

Have to go and check it out sometime, but there is an outdoor gym just along the road in Coorparoo too.