• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

another bullshit study

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Science confirms men ogle women

SCIENCE has confirmed what women have known for years - men really do look at women's bodies more than their faces.
But a study published in the journal Sex Roles shows that women are just as guilty of staring at other women's bodies more than their faces.
The US study took 29 women and 36 men who were fitted an eye-tracking system which measures how many milliseconds the eyes remain on a certain spot.
Photographs of 10 women were shown, each with three digitally altered body shapes - curvaceous, much less curvaceous and in-between.
Both men and women focused on women's chests and waists.
Those women with bigger breasts, narrower waists and bigger hips prompted longer looks.
Lead author of the study, Dr Sarah Gervais of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, said the explanation may be evolutionary as men are said to be drawn to more shapely women for childbearing, while women may be checking out their competition.
"We live in a culture in which we constantly see women objectified in interactions on television and in the media. When you turn your own lens on everyday, ordinary women, we focus on those parts, too," she told USA Today.
"Until now, we didn't have evidence people were actually doing that to women's bodies," she said. "We have women's self-reports, but this is some of the first work to document that people actually engage in this."
The eye tracking system is said to be more useful then questionnaires or interviews, which are subjective, because people may not known how much the subconsciously check out women's bodies.

Science confirms men ogle women | News.com.au

what, you with darkoz?
eek.png

'Studies find that men have dicks'

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I could've done these types of studies when I was at uni. I would have used my time doing it very effectively.