• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't make my mind!

Anthkay

Hey guys!
I'm 17 years old I weigh 114kgs (26%bf) and I'm at 188cm height..
I've been training for 2 years now (on and off)
And I really want to
A > Shred heaps of fat for summer
With a cycle of HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day.
Or
B > Gain insane muscle size to at least pull off a lean muscle illusion ??
With a cycle of PowerDrol 10 by Vital Labs

PS: I should be safe according to my body size?

What do you guys think ?

So I shouldn't touch the peptides or powerdrol? @Darkoz

At 17 you'll have more natural testosterone and GH running through your system than you'll ever have in your life.
If you are struggling with too much body fat then you're either eating far too much or you're not active enough, or probably both.

At 17 you'll have more natural testosterone and GH running through your system than you'll ever have in your life.
If you are struggling with too much body fat then you're either eating far too much or you're not active enough, or probably both.
Oh fair enough man I understand, recommend any sort of good fat loss programs that a 17 year old can keep up with?
I've tried all that Metabolic bursts training and still very very little results

Yeah you're too young really mate. You won't get anything from the HGH as your body will be producing a good 4 or 5 units naturally. Which means you'd need at least 8-10ui a day (three quarters of a fucking bottle) to see results

Maybe if you'd been training since you were 14 and were serious about bodybuilding and going pro you could justify the anabolics usage... you respond really well at this age but from the cycle you posted it is clear that you're not very serious about going pro you just want a bit of a boost.
If you wanted to go pro then the dbol/hdrol blend you posted up is simply not enough. You'd want to start off on at least 1-2g of AAS a week. If you don't want to do that then forget it and wait until you're 25

Oh thanks heaps for the advice mate,
I understand that anabolics at this age could be dangerous but I am serious about my training .. I don't plan on competing anytime soon, I'm just tired of literally exhausting my muscles session after session at the gym and not seeing any results.
I've never thought deeply about a cycle but I just need professional advice to be honest

I understand that anabolics at this age could be dangerous but I am serious about my training .. I don't plan on competing anytime soon, I'm just tired of literally exhausting my muscles session after session at the gym and not seeing any results.
I've never thought deeply about a cycle but I just need professional advice to be honest

Can you post up details of your workout routine

In your first post you say you've been training for 2 years on and off. So are you really serious about your training? If so there should be more "on" than "off" (unless you've had injuries or something).

Can you post up details of your workout routine
Monday - Back
Latpull downs 70-80kgs (10-8-6)
Seated pulleys 50-60kgs (10-8-6)
Upper back pulleys 30-45kgs (10-8-6)
Deadlifts 80-100kgs (10-8)
Or hyper extensions (20-15)

Tuesday - Chest
Flat dumbbell press 30-40kgs (10-8-8) after two weeks, flat bench press 80-100kgs(10-8-8)
Incline dumbbell press 25-35kgs (10-8-8)
Peck deck 50-60kgs (10-8-8)
Decline bench press 60-80kgs (10-8)

Wednesday - Legs
Squats 150-170kgs (10-8-8)
Vertical Leg press 200-280kgs (10-8-8)
Leg extensions max stack 100kg (8-8-8)
Standing Calf raises, max stack 120kgs + holding 2 30kg dumbbells (15-15-15)
Reverse leg extensions(for hammies) 40-50kgs (10-10-10)
Calf rotary max stack 65kgs (15-15-15)

Thursday - Arms & abs
Biceps
Preacher curls 15kgs (10-10-10)
Wide grip curls 45kgs (10-8-8)
Rope twist curls 32.5kgs (10-10-8)
Triceps
Tricep pushdowns 50kgs (10-10-8)
Tricep extensions 35kgs (8-8-6)
One arm seated tricep extensions 15kg (10-10-10 each arm)
Abs
Decline sit ups 20-15-10
Cable crunches 20-15-15
Lying leg raises 20-20-20

Friday - Shoulders
Seated dumbbell press 30-35kgs (10-8-8)
Wide shoulder raises 12.5-17.5kgs (10-10-8)
Front shoulder raises 12.5kgs each hand (10-10-8)
Side shoulder raises 12.5kgs (10-8-6)
Military upright rows 45-50kgs (10-8-6)
Shrugs 100-130kgs (10-8-6)

AAAND THATS MY WEEKLY WORKOUT ROUTINE!!

Ps: I also do 15 minutes of cardio (cross-trainer or treadmill) at least 3 times a week after my workouts.

Tell me what you guys think and thanks !

looks like a pro routine, maybe try full body training or training each muscle 2-3 times a week
I would stay away from the gear until your at least 25

Last edited:
Diets holding you back bud. Count cals, eat 3G/bw protein. Take a week off every 8 wks you'll grow.

There will be time for gear in the future when your older.

17 DO not even consider it! You have years before you reach your max potential.
^^^^^ This.

Ten years of solid training and eating will have you growing no problems at all:)

Your dead lift seems really low compared to your squat