• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't make my mind!

^^^^^ This.

Ten years of solid training and eating will have you growing no problems at all:)

Your dead lift seems really low compared to your squat
Yeah haha, fractional the scaphoid in my wrist, held me back on dead lifts for 6 months. I was doing hyper extensions which didn't increase my strength at all :(

Just as a matter of relation I have been training 10 years plus.. if you go through the member pics there's a photo of me from earlier this year in relatively shit condition, but my shit condition is still far ahead of many that lift. All it takes is solid nutrition and hard training, persistence is omnipotent.

here I dug it up for you; me in poor condition, pretty soft and needing to lean out substantially: It's not "poor" perse, but poor by my standard of where I want to be (got softened by long term relationship .. they kill you don't do it :p )

And yep, did it without any enhancements, whey protein and that's about it. Actually this year I haven't even bothered with fish oil, multis, BCAA's. I do take a pre workout, but apart from that..... cactus

Instagram

Last edited:
Diets holding you back bud. Count cals, eat 3G/bw protein. Take a week off every 8 wks you'll grow.

There will be time for gear in the future when your older.

I agree with this post time to start shovelling meat down until you literally can't any more and then decking a 1L tub of ice cream post training (pick the creamy tasty one it will go down easy)

17 years old + only training for 1-2 years on and off + wanting to take steroids = facepalm

17 years old + only training for 1-2 years on and off + wanting to take steroids = facepalm

Its the large proportion of the kids in commercial gyms these days, getting on the gear so they can get a bigger chest quicker or show off their ****** abs at a festival so all the other boys can mirin them and touch each other, haha.

Its the large proportion of the kids in commercial gyms these days, getting on the gear so they can get a bigger chest quicker or show off their ****** abs at a festival so all the other boys can mirin them and touch each other, haha.

Yea and they are fucking homos

Yea and they are fucking homos
How bout you and your boyfriend stop running your mouths ?
no one else dissed like you two kids, i train hard and was considering gear to train harder.
got a problem, don't comment on a forum you little keyboard hero.

[MENTION=16655]Anthkay[/MENTION];
What the guys are saying is that at 17 you are too young too take gear. You have quite a few years of natural gains to come.

Don't take it personal.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

Hey guys!
I'm 17 years old I weigh 114kgs (26%bf) and I'm at 188cm height..
I've been training for 2 years now (on and off)
And I really want to
A > Shred heaps of fat for summer
With a cycle of HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day.
Or
B > Gain insane muscle size to at least pull off a lean muscle illusion ??
With a cycle of PowerDrol 10 by Vital Labs

PS: I should be safe according to my body size?

What do you guys think ?

Your not actually asking for peoples opinions all you really want is people to agree with you and say yeah go do it.

Do what you fucking want but people have said you are way too young.

At 26% BF your diet is obviously pretty shit and your training program isn't great for someone at your level. Fix that shit first.

Monday - Back
Latpull downs 70-80kgs (10-8-6)
Seated pulleys 50-60kgs (10-8-6)
Upper back pulleys 30-45kgs (10-8-6)
Deadlifts 80-100kgs (10-8)
Or hyper extensions (20-15)

Tuesday - Chest
Flat dumbbell press 30-40kgs (10-8-8) after two weeks, flat bench press 80-100kgs(10-8-8)
Incline dumbbell press 25-35kgs (10-8-8)
Peck deck 50-60kgs (10-8-8)
Decline bench press 60-80kgs (10-8)

Wednesday - Legs
Squats 150-170kgs (10-8-8)
Vertical Leg press 200-280kgs (10-8-8)
Leg extensions max stack 100kg (8-8-8)
Standing Calf raises, max stack 120kgs + holding 2 30kg dumbbells (15-15-15)
Reverse leg extensions(for hammies) 40-50kgs (10-10-10)
Calf rotary max stack 65kgs (15-15-15)

Thursday - Arms & abs
Biceps
Preacher curls 15kgs (10-10-10)
Wide grip curls 45kgs (10-8-8)
Rope twist curls 32.5kgs (10-10-8)
Triceps
Tricep pushdowns 50kgs (10-10-8)
Tricep extensions 35kgs (8-8-6)
One arm seated tricep extensions 15kg (10-10-10 each arm)
Abs
Decline sit ups 20-15-10
Cable crunches 20-15-15
Lying leg raises 20-20-20

Friday - Shoulders
Seated dumbbell press 30-35kgs (10-8-8)
Wide shoulder raises 12.5-17.5kgs (10-10-8)
Front shoulder raises 12.5kgs each hand (10-10-8)
Side shoulder raises 12.5kgs (10-8-6)
Military upright rows 45-50kgs (10-8-6)
Shrugs 100-130kgs (10-8-6)

AAAND THATS MY WEEKLY WORKOUT ROUTINE!!

Ps: I also do 15 minutes of cardio (cross-trainer or treadmill) at least 3 times a week after my workouts.

Tell me what you guys think and thanks !
Fuck me, where to start
Firstly, the routine looks like it's copy and pasted straight out of FLEX magazine, way too much going on there.
Secondly, I'd forget about one body part per day routines especially if you're trying to shed some body fat.

I'd tell you to do a full body routine but I suspect you wouldn't do it anyway so I'm going to suggest you do an Upper/Lower split or a Legs/Push/Pull split.

Rugby little?

Did he call me small :( haha

How bout you and your boyfriend stop running your mouths ?
no one else dissed like you two kids, i train hard and was considering gear to train harder.
got a problem, don't comment on a forum you little keyboard hero.

Mate I honestly dont know where to start....

At your age, your training experience and your current weight/bodyfat (no disrespect) you are no where near the level you need to be at to be taking steroids/PH's - wait 6,7,8,9 years, get to sub 15% bodyfat and if you still have the drive to use them then go for it...honestly though they will do nothing for you atm. and to say you need them to train harder...steroids/PH's dont make you train harder, they dont cook your food, they dont drag your ass out of bed at 5am, they dont stop you going out on the weekends, they dont motivate you - this is all done by youself and your mind...

P.S - I dont get this comment - PS: I should be safe according to my body size?

These things have nothing to do with your bodysize...

Last edited:
steroids/PH's dont make you train harder, they dont cook your food, they dont drag your ass out of bed at 5am, they dont stop you going out on the weekends, they dont motivate you - this is all done by youself and your mind...

Do you know a sup that does these things for you at all? That would be awesome.