• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The problem I see with losing fat

Unless you do it properly and start seeing results, then it's very fucking pleasurable. :D

THICK.jpg

Now you've done it [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION];

Yes! And it is so much easier to MAINTAIN your fat gains.

I would bounce off that shit all night.

All the sympathy fucks I've thrown fat girls has given me a fetish.

It's repulsive, I'm disgusted with myself.

Shit is still in the closet though, I'd never openly be seen with a heffer, I'd sooner be seen on a date with a passable tranny.

I would bounce off that shit all night.

All the sympathy fucks I've thrown fat girls has given me a fetish.

It's repulsive, I'm disgusted with myself.

Shit is still in the closet though, I'd never openly be seen with a heffer, I'd sooner be seen on a date with a passable tranny.

Are you a feeder Brick? Hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

This is now the - "would I or wouldn't I? fat girl" thread
[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; please change the title

Now gents the last girl cleary a repulsive land whale, but can I have your thoughts please on the whether any of the following would be g2g?

tumblr_m5xbz0AXCX1qh3skbo1_500.jpg

big%2Bgirl%2B4.jpg